BajaNomad

two headed/tail found in baja

captkw - 1-7-2014 at 09:58 AM

the story and photos can be found at "beforeitsnews" and "ANIMAL POLITICO"...WTF...some strange stuff is happening in the pacific....what,, me worry about ***e/japen radioactive waste.....no ABC says its fine.....RIGHT !!

rdrrm8e - 1-7-2014 at 10:22 AM

Is this what you are talking about...?

apple - 1-7-2014 at 10:53 AM

It's not like humans ever come with two heads on a single body

oh wait...

KaceyJ - 1-7-2014 at 11:10 AM

Chill Capt

Mutation is a natural thing

It has always been a part of evolution and takes care of itself

Some times it works out and some times it don't

***ijima Process Operator 2014

DavidE - 1-7-2014 at 04:00 PM

watizname - 1-7-2014 at 04:24 PM

I was wondering. Why would the conjoined babies be bleeding, as the photo seems to show. ------Anyone????

Lets get REAL !!

captkw - 1-7-2014 at 05:41 PM

At the estimated 300 tons of cooling water going in the pacific each day since the first day and also the steam clouds (all radiated) and no answer in site....Its rather not to be swept under the carpet...the thought of glowing tuna is not fun !! tepco HAS LIED SINCE DAY ONE AND LAST WEEK A BILL WAS PAST THAT REPORTER can NOT REPORT ABOUT IT ANY MORE (JAPAN)...OOPS..DAMN CAPS.. ANYWAY GO AND BURY YOU HEAD IN THE SAND !! BUT THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM !!!MOST folks that get their news from USA media don't have a clue...I,,myself am watching,,hopeing & with fingers crossed hope that this comes to a safe close ASAP...And don't try and say everthing is ok in japan....ITS NOT !!...../..ps..what is the CBC reporting ??

[Edited on 1-8-2014 by captkw]

BigOly - 1-7-2014 at 06:00 PM

Kinda looks like a mini whale split in two from the belly side.

willardguy - 1-7-2014 at 06:18 PM

it would have been something to see! wonder what they did with it:?:

EnsenadaDr - 1-7-2014 at 06:21 PM

Maybe someone caught it in a net or on a hook and it caused trauma and started bleeding, sort of like a fish bleeds when you reel it in.
Quote:
Originally posted by watizname
I was wondering. Why would the conjoined babies be bleeding, as the photo seems to show. ------Anyone????

Whale twins

tehag - 1-7-2014 at 07:57 PM

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=71448

Jonno_aus - 1-7-2014 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KaceyJ
Chill Capt

Mutation is a natural thing

It has always been a part of evolution and takes care of itself

Some times it works out and some times it don't

Nothing natural about mutation at all. More a giant mistake that has no benefits.

Kgryfon - 1-7-2014 at 11:33 PM

Mutation is how evolution works. "Good" mutations that increase survival rates are passed down to offspring, like a giraffe with a longer neck than usual gets more leaves and is healthier, so reproduces more, passing the mutated gene down. Eventually, long necked giraffes are the norm. As KaceyJ said, mutation is part of the natural cycle.

However, conjoined twins are not a mutation. They are the result of faulty splitting of a zygote.

None of which means that birth defects and conjoined twins could not be due to the Japanese radiation, just that such things also occur naturally. You would have to look at trends of occurrence over time to determine whether there is an unusual increase. One conjoined twin is evidence of nothing.