BajaNomad

for our spelling Guru

vandenberg - 1-12-2014 at 07:57 AM

DK, here's one for you.
:P:lol:

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends: If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends with 'yes' in the subject line. Only great minds can read this. This is weird, but interesting!

If you can read this, you have a strange mind, too.

Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg . The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid , aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy , it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae . The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm . This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef , but the word as a wlohe . Azanmig, huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt !

down the road

bajaguy - 1-12-2014 at 08:11 AM

In San Flippy now, headed to Porta Seetas and Gone Zaga Bay to check on the new road.

acadist - 1-12-2014 at 08:28 AM

I can read it, is that good? I'm soooooo confused

basautter - 1-12-2014 at 08:28 AM

Makes perfect sense to me! Have fun at Gone Zaga!!

Ateo - 1-12-2014 at 08:33 AM

Yep. Very trippy how the mind works.

micah202 - 1-12-2014 at 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by acadist
I can read it, is that good? I'm soooooo confused

.....yeh...ethryving atfer semes rthaer cofnusing
.............olny the wried wrosd seme rihgt :o:o

[Edited on 1-12-2014 by micah202]

KaceyJ - 1-12-2014 at 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
In San Flippy now, headed to Porta Seetas and Gone Zaga Bay to check on the new road.

Works for me:yes:

grace59 - 1-12-2014 at 09:35 AM

I could read that with no problems.....I think it's a skill gained after many years as a first grade teacher reading children's developing spelling!!

capt. mike - 1-12-2014 at 10:37 AM

funny how that works. Wonder if same for bi lenguals?

durrelllrobert - 1-12-2014 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
DK, here's one for you.
:P:lol:

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends: If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends with 'yes' in the subject line. Only great minds can read this. This is weird, but interesting!

If you can read this, you have a strange mind, too.

Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg . The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid , aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy , it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae . The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm . This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef , but the word as a wlohe . Azanmig, huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt !

Encryption courtesy of the NSA:?:

capt. mike - 1-12-2014 at 11:23 AM

Ken Peet the famous autistic savant who could memorize every book he picked up plus other amazing skills - could read both pages of an open book at the same time, using one eye on one page and the other on the 2nd page. And - clear both pages in seconds with a scan.