BajaNomad

Agua Viva in Maneaero

Janice - 11-30-2004 at 12:58 PM

Does anyone out there know the location/directions to this place? JR was going to give me directions, but I think he has gone south already. We have some donations to drop off, but want to do so before San Quintin if possible.

If there is another place that anyone knows of, I would aprreciate having options. We have a few bags of clothing and a few school supplies. JR had mentioned that this place was particularly deserving. Anyone?

Hi Janice

jrbaja - 11-30-2004 at 01:30 PM

I'm still here in Rosarito and planning on leaving next weekend sometime.
I've been kinda busy getting things ready as I'm going for a few months so sorry for not communicating.
When are you leaving ? And, feel free to stop by if you wish.

Directions to Agua Viva:

Turn right (s. west) at the signal in Maneadero that is marked for La Bufadora. (last one before going up the hill.)
Turn left at the first dirt street. Go to the third main intersection of dirt roads. (4 way intersections) and turn right.
Go up the hill and you will see a 2 story gringo style house on the right. That is the place.
And if you don't stop here, say hi to John and Arlene, the delightful people you will meet there.

Thanks JR!

Janice - 11-30-2004 at 09:19 PM

We are leaving Thursday, with a one night stay at a beach camprground in San Diego, so crossing over on Friday. If we don't catch up with you beforehand, we will look for your rig on the road. Thanks!