BajaNomad

WOOT!!!!!

bajaguy - 2-5-2014 at 03:11 PM

Garmin nüvi 2555LMT 5" GPS with Lifetime Maps (North America - Includes Mexico) & Traffic $79.99

Also includes free map updates

http://tech.woot.com/offers/garmin-5-gps-with-lifetime-maps-...

Hook - 2-5-2014 at 05:01 PM

Tough to beat that. Factory reconditioned, 1 year warranty from Garmin. Not sure what the normal warranty is.

DavidE - 2-5-2014 at 05:07 PM

Tossed mine out the window.

Demanded I turn into ditches or through the front window of a farmacia.

Turn RIGHT Ignore that friggin' arrow pointing the opposite direction.

Trying to map Mexico is worse than trying to figure out exactly where you where nine years and three months ago, from next Sunday.

Of course the peninsula is sooooooo confusing with that one highway and all.

Try Mexico, distrito centro. You'll get seven infracciones between "Here To There" using a machine.

Yeah I'm crabby today, weather fronts moving through, hurt like hell. gosh darnned ATM in Guerrero limited me to 3,000 pesos Monday. Bancomer the other alternative only recognized ATM cards from Jupiter.

bajaguy - 2-5-2014 at 05:18 PM

Mine has been great in Baja, even with only the one highway.

I use it to navigate around Tijuana and Ensenada and the local streets are accurate. Even listed streets in San Quintin.

Also enjoy the trip computer function.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Tough to beat that. Factory reconditioned, 1 year warranty from Garmin. Not sure what the normal warranty is.

wessongroup - 2-5-2014 at 05:21 PM

SF 13+ ... thanks DavidE :lol::lol:

Have heard similar reports

Udo - 2-5-2014 at 05:21 PM

The same ATM has, at times, limited me to $1,500 pesos. Ten my wife used her card, same account, different pin, she got 5,000 pesos.
Go figger!

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
Tossed mine out the window.

Demanded I turn into ditches or through the front window of a farmacia.

Turn RIGHT Ignore that friggin' arrow pointing the opposite direction.

Trying to map Mexico is worse than trying to figure out exactly where you where nine years and three months ago, from next Sunday.

Of course the peninsula is sooooooo confusing with that one highway and all.

Try Mexico, distrito centro. You'll get seven infracciones between "Here To There" using a machine.

Yeah I'm crabby today, weather fronts moving through, hurt like hell. gosh darnned ATM in Guerrero limited me to 3,000 pesos Monday. Bancomer the other alternative only recognized ATM cards from Jupiter.