BajaNomad

A Valuable And Easy To Learn LIFE SAVER

DavidE - 2-8-2014 at 11:00 AM

The HEIMLICH MANEUVER

below is a cut n paste

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (AP) -- Clint Eastwood added another starring role at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am - life saver.

Eastwood attended a volunteer party on the eve of the PGA Tour event when he noticed tournament director Steve John choking on a piece of cheese. The 83-year-old actor quickly performed the Heimlich maneuver Wednesday night at the Monterey Conference Center.

"I was drinking water and eating these little appetizers, threw down a piece of cheese and it just didn't work," John said Friday. "I was looking at him and couldn't breathe. He recognized it immediately and saved my life."

[Edited on 2-8-2014 by DavidE]

DocRey - 2-8-2014 at 11:13 AM

Made his day...I'm sure.:tumble:

EnsenadaDr - 2-8-2014 at 11:21 AM

David David David, this belongs in the health and wellness section.
Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
The HEIMLICH MANEUVER

below is a cut n paste

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (AP) -- Clint Eastwood added another starring role at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am - life saver.

Eastwood attended a volunteer party on the eve of the PGA Tour event when he noticed tournament director Steve John choking on a piece of cheese. The 83-year-old actor quickly performed the Heimlich maneuver Wednesday night at the Monterey Conference Center.

"I was drinking water and eating these little appetizers, threw down a piece of cheese and it just didn't work," John said Friday. "I was looking at him and couldn't breathe. He recognized it immediately and saved my life."

[Edited on 2-8-2014 by DavidE]

DavidE - 2-8-2014 at 01:01 PM

Absolutely correcto Dra!

But I thought I'd CHEAT, post it here, and have el seņor moderator de la foro move it to Health and Wellness after it gets shamelessly exploited on the most heavily visited forum on the site.

Forgive Me