BajaNomad

It's Nice to Be Owned by a Rottweiler

Gypsy Jan - 2-28-2014 at 12:32 PM

He spends his night looking after the house, and then, he comes to me at daybreak; he nudges me and if I don't respond, he walks on me.

The message is, "Get up Mom, it is time for breakfast!"

So, I get up and make breakfast.

[Edited on 3-1-2014 by Gypsy Jan]

David K - 2-28-2014 at 12:46 PM

We have two house cats, brothers Maverick and Hairy... they annoy Baja Angel to get up (on weekends when she is able to sleep in). They don't get that there are exceptions to the norm in the mornings!

I Really Miss Our Ocicat, Brandy

Gypsy Jan - 2-28-2014 at 02:50 PM

A very expensive designer cat that chose us over the owners - he would hide on our roof or in our house when they were looking for him.

He liked to ride on hubby's arm in the car when we went into town.

[Edited on 3-1-2014 by Gypsy Jan]

basautter - 2-28-2014 at 07:17 PM

My Pit is the same way. Tough guy, and watches over me...Gotta love it!

tjsue - 2-28-2014 at 09:23 PM

My cat starts whining at 3:30am, and doesn't shut up until I get up and give him breakfast. After he scarfs is down, he goes back to bed, conks out and starts snoring.

bajabuddha - 3-1-2014 at 02:39 AM

Congradulations, you may all put the prestegious tltle letters of "CCB" after your last name, as in INC, LLB, ESQ, etc. ... You are now oh-fishully Certified Cat Butlers.

I think i got the thing figgered out, see. A cat ain't got no ~N~ chrony-zomes; so when you say "NO!" ... all the li'l critter hears is, " OH !!" .... and when it sez "MeeeYowww!" what it's really speakin' is Meee..... NOWWWWW!!!

According to Gary Larsen, what you say to the dawg: "Good doggie! Good Spot! Wanna treat now, my sweet Spot? Oh, you're such a good boy Spot!"
What the dog hears: "Blah blah blah Spot! Blah blah TREAT, blah blah Spot.. blah blah, blah blah blah Spot!"
What you say to the cat: "Bad Kitty! Bad Mittens! Get off the table, Mittens! Oh, missed the litter box again. Bad Mittens, bad!!"
What Mittens hears: " blah blah.. blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah...
:cool: CAT: the OTHER white meat. :lol:

Barbareno - 3-1-2014 at 04:31 AM

I love a good laugh first thing in the morning. Thanks for that Bajabuddha. :lol:

toneart - 3-1-2014 at 03:08 PM

My dog Paco, now 12, put me through obedience training when he was 6 months old. I am still a good boy! :spingrin:

805gregg - 3-1-2014 at 07:16 PM

Rottweilers and pitbulls are banned in some cities, states and countries, it's a good thing you get up and feed them, because guess what's next on the breakfast menu