BajaNomad

Need To move

Bajagypsy - 3-1-2014 at 06:58 AM

This is Baja related as the gypsy family need to get down to Baja ASAP. Today Environment Canada told me that Saskatoon is -36 with a SLIGHT breeze making it -49. I'm not making this up!

I think I may move the family, and we call all sell oranges by the side of the road! Any other ideas!

ligui - 3-1-2014 at 07:02 AM

I'm with you ...! I'll pick the oranges . :yes: tough winter here in the rockies too .

Bajagypsy - 3-1-2014 at 07:10 AM

Last year we had tons of snow. I'll take that over the freezing cold. All of February was crazy cold.

chuckie - 3-1-2014 at 07:10 AM

Fraser? OMIGOD!

mtnpop - 3-1-2014 at 07:56 AM

Just finished all the oranges off our tree in Mulege, juiced and havin a daily screwdriver with malibu rum watchin the sunrise..
Emailed the renter outside Westcliffe, Co and let her know she can stay through May..
Saw that snowfall in the Colorado rockies today and tomorrow will be measured in feet not inches...
Ahhh!! life in the palm trees can be good..... Just sayin....

Barbareno - 3-1-2014 at 08:01 AM

I feel for ya gypsy, I really do. Just jump in your truck. The way you two drive you can meet us at GN for the birthday bash on Monday.

Bajagypsy - 3-1-2014 at 08:34 AM

Lol, I soooo want to Barbareno. Our truck won't start!

kiteanfish - 3-1-2014 at 04:21 PM

Unfortunatly the fruit here is discolored. Maybe best to wait until Summer as all are headed back to the homeland soon where they can get perfect fruit and understand one another at the check out stand.

Sorry that came off wrong, but you know what I'm sayin'

DavidE - 3-1-2014 at 04:25 PM

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

That would freeze the brass monkeys off a futbol.

bajabuddha - 3-1-2014 at 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kiteanfish
Unfortunatly the fruit here is discolored. Maybe best to wait until Summer as all are headed back to the homeland soon where they can get perfect fruit and understand one another at the check out stand.

Sorry that came off wrong, but you know what I'm sayin'

This is what i call putting one's best foot foreward on their first post. Right down to the signatures. *sigh*
:rolleyes:

fishbuck - 3-1-2014 at 06:59 PM

Maybe you could rent GottaPeso Andy's spot. It seemed pretty easy. Just ask everyone that stops " Gotta peso for me bro?"
And then camp back in the rocks at night. You can stay warm around a camp fire and make up crazy entertaining stories stories to tell all the bros who give you a peso.
No oranges necessary!

805gregg - 3-1-2014 at 07:23 PM

Winter home in Yuma, very cheap, or RV Yuma even cheaper. I figured it out lets say 5 months of bad weather per year times 30 until retirement equals 12.5 years wasted spent cold and miserable, why? Just move

[Edited on 3-2-2014 by 805gregg]

[Edited on 3-2-2014 by 805gregg]

micah202 - 3-2-2014 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajagypsy
Lol, I soooo want to Barbareno. Our truck won't start!

wrap your electric blanket around the engine block,,,

..........ask me how I know! :yes::yes:

neilm81301 - 3-2-2014 at 11:24 PM

Only problem with the oranges - if they still keep the ag water cut off; there won't be any.

Drought or flood; feast or famine.

Neil