BajaNomad

Emergency Man in the water at La Bufadora anyone have a boat?

EnsenadaDr - 4-2-2014 at 02:08 PM

I just received an emergency message on my Facebook that a man was in the water and needed someone with a boat? Any of you La Bufadorenses know what's going on?

motoged - 4-2-2014 at 02:15 PM

Doc,
If there is a fire....call the fire department....not the internet :biggrin:

But this is a good place for opinions and gossip :saint: ...maybe even some facts.

[Edited on 4-2-2014 by motoged]

EnsenadaDr - 4-2-2014 at 02:30 PM

I guess they just posted that the police sped by La Joya there was no fire a man fell into the water and was on the rocks but was rescued. I thought for a minute Dennis' gorilla fell out of his tree!! Seriously though, I guess the guy was rescued.

sancho - 4-2-2014 at 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
But this is a good place for opinions and gossip

Glad it worked out, lets stick to what we know, opinions
and gossip, D has a gorilla?

EnsenadaDr - 4-2-2014 at 02:59 PM

He bought it from Anthony's a few years ago he only lets it out to use the rest room.

[Edited on 4-2-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

DavidE - 4-2-2014 at 03:50 PM

I think having a Guerrilla would be better

Udo - 4-2-2014 at 04:12 PM

And I always thought that Dennis owned the orangutan at the Havana Banana restaurant in La Bufadora.

DENNIS - 4-2-2014 at 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Udo
And I always thought that Dennis owned the orangutan at the Havana Banana restaurant in La Bufadora.

Nah.......what I have are a couple of Chimpanzee silhouettes that hung from my front porch for years. The local folks called my place "The Monkey House."
They've been in the garage for a while now, but it may be time to bring them out of retirement. Poor babies need some fresh air and an ocean view.

DENNIS - 4-2-2014 at 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
I think having a Guerrilla would be better

Che's cadaver? :lol:

EnsenadaDr - 4-2-2014 at 04:47 PM

Che was cremated.

DENNIS - 4-2-2014 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Che was cremated.

You don't know that!

Bajahowodd - 4-2-2014 at 04:56 PM

Most likely, his body was entombed, minus his hands, in a Mausoleum in Santa Clara, Cuba.

EnsenadaDr - 4-2-2014 at 05:03 PM

https://www.marxists.org/archive/dunayevskaya/works/1967/che...

grizzlyfsh95 - 4-3-2014 at 06:59 AM

Che was a sadistic murderer who personally executed hundreds of people. Strange to see his mug on T shirts. Go figure.

Guy Rescued

bajaguy - 4-3-2014 at 12:54 PM

From ensenada.net
Article posted April 3, 2014
by Karla Lorena Lamas

An African American nationality, which fell into the sea kayak, was rescued Wednesday by seconded staff to the Second Naval Region based in Ensenada.

The U.S. 62-year-old fell in the vicinity of La Bufadora early and had hypothermia.

The operation began after a report to the Naval Region, reporting that a person had fallen from a kayak in the vicinity of La Bufadora 20 miles west of Ensenada.

Therefore, the Regional System for Search and Rescue Navy Mexico was activated by sailing a standard boat stand for safeguarding human life at sea, being located an American man to 62 years old who presented early hypothermia .

The kayaker was transferred from the State Pier at Naval Hospital this port to receive proper medical attention.

EnsenadaDr - 4-3-2014 at 01:27 PM

thanks for the info Baja Guy hope it wasn't Mr. Ali!!

DENNIS - 4-3-2014 at 02:18 PM

Quote:

Why??

EnsenadaDr - 4-3-2014 at 02:32 PM

Ok Dennis enough of the wise cracks. Thank God it wasn't your gorilla!!

durrelllrobert - 4-3-2014 at 03:13 PM

Quote:

Or Mr. Woods who was visiting his resort at Punta Brava.

EnsenadaDr - 4-3-2014 at 03:50 PM

HAHA Bob you and Dennis make quite a team!!
Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert
Quote:

Or Mr. Woods who was visiting his resort at Punta Brava.

Bajahowodd - 4-3-2014 at 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
From ensenada.net
Article posted April 3, 2014
by Karla Lorena Lamas

An African American nationality, which fell into the sea kayak, was rescued Wednesday by seconded staff to the Second Naval Region based in Ensenada.

The U.S. 62-year-old fell in the vicinity of La Bufadora early and had hypothermia.

The operation began after a report to the Naval Region, reporting that a person had fallen from a kayak in the vicinity of La Bufadora 20 miles west of Ensenada.

Therefore, the Regional System for Search and Rescue Navy Mexico was activated by sailing a standard boat stand for safeguarding human life at sea, being located an American man to 62 years old who presented early hypothermia .

The kayaker was transferred from the State Pier at Naval Hospital this port to receive proper medical attention.

An African American nationality??? What the heck is that? He was apparently black, and from the US. Stupid people.