her- can we go on a really big boat?
me- yes, a panga
her- Is that like a yacht
me- exactly like a yacht
her- send me a picture.

uh-oh !

BajaBlanca - 5-1-2014 at 08:14 AM

:lol::lol:

And the sad part is that it is so safe and I found the whales are more gentle than dogs. They ever so slowly pull up to the panga to look you in the eye.

One of my nieces claimed she kissed the whales 50 times. "My friends are not gonna believe me" were her words.

It is the experience of a lifetime. I sure hope your wife goes!

Ateo - 5-1-2014 at 08:15 AM

Sometimes we have to push our own boundaries to see a tad more. Hope she has fun!

ehall - 5-1-2014 at 09:38 AM

she just googled "panga"--- No way in hell you are getting me on one of those, I would freak out! Hahaha

David K - 5-1-2014 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
:lol::lol:

And the sad part is that it is so safe and I found the whales are more gentle than dogs. They ever so slowly pull up to the panga to look you in the eye.

One of my nieces claimed she kissed the whales 50 times. "My friends are not gonna believe me" were her words.

It is the experience of a lifetime. I sure hope your wife goes!

Unless the panga's prop hits the whale's dork!

:o :lol:

mtgoat666 - 5-1-2014 at 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ehall
she just googled "panga"--- No way in hell you are getting me on one of those, I would freak out! Hahaha

oh well.
i guess you'll have to leave her home and take your mistress instead :lol:

motoged - 5-1-2014 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

oh well.
i guess you'll have to leave her home and take your mistress instead :lol:

....and that is when the "wailing" starts :lol:

chuckie - 5-1-2014 at 03:20 PM

Please..take my wife.............

Panga Madness????

bajaguy - 5-1-2014 at 05:30 PM

Quote:

Took a guided tour with Shari in late March. We had our grandkids - 9 and 6 - they loved it!!!.......if they can do it, so can your wife.

Shari - can you post a couple of the kids photos???

motoged - 5-1-2014 at 11:21 PM

KIDS IN A PANGA WITH WHALES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqrraStalQM

ehall - 5-2-2014 at 10:30 AM

Thanks for the video link, she loved it. She says whales are her favorite animal. I think by next March I will have her convinced.

shari - 5-2-2014 at 02:55 PM

Awww...you have the right attitude for baja sir...how does that saying go..better to ask forgiveness after than permission before??? Your wife can see a bunch of videos on our Facebook page Whale Magic Tours or the website www.whalemagictours.com too just to wet her appetite!

danaeb - 5-2-2014 at 03:13 PM

I took my cousin out to Bahia Magdelena last year. She was was white-knuckled when we got on the panga. At the end of the trip, she was crying. Joy, gratitude and sheer emotion.

willardguy - 5-2-2014 at 04:29 PM

once she understands how safe it is she'll have a ball! :lol: