BajaNomad

Happy Mother's Day !

ligui - 5-11-2014 at 11:45 AM

Happy Mothers Day Mom's :bounce: !

cocoscabana - 5-11-2014 at 12:40 PM

Gracias, amigo!!!

DENNIS - 5-11-2014 at 12:49 PM

Yesterday was Mother's Day in Mexico for youse who didn't realize the days differ from place to place.
Anyway....Happy Mother's Day mothers of the world.

woody with a view - 5-11-2014 at 01:30 PM

YES!

Mom's are the best!!!

BajaBlanca - 5-11-2014 at 02:04 PM

Thanks! Celebrated yesterday and today. We women who live here are quite lucky!

shari - 5-11-2014 at 03:28 PM

thank you Ligui et al...and i wish all you Moms out there a wonderful day.

Mothers Day is always May 10th in Mexico and yesterday we celebrated in baja style. Usually the towns put on a big party where they feed all the mothers, give them gifts, ply them with beer, have a floor show type presentation and a live band with lots of dancing.

this year I went to the fish camp of San Hipolito as Juans band was playing at the party. It was a classic...lots of very very tipsy giggling women! Some primary school boys did an interesting number where their mothers were asked to come and sit on the "stage" and their sons did a "ladies only" type dance for them that was ummm....rather racy but hilarious!
The highlight of the night was when the drummer in the band got hauled off by the cops during their break for disrespecting the comandante...ooops! Luckily Juan's nephew(a budding musician) was waiting in the wings and jumped in to finish the last set.
Here is my sister in law Tita and her neighbour who I went with.

check out what the kids prepared for their mamas...wonder how this would go over NOB?

[Edited on 5-12-2014 by shari]