BajaNomad

Maria the hairdresser and the toll road....

EnsenadaDr - 8-4-2014 at 08:16 PM

There is a woman who is a hairdresser and has lived just a bit south of the free road going towards Ensenada by the turnoff to Valle del Guadalupe. She has been there for 30 years and from all accounts she knows the latest and greatest concerning Ensenada chisme and facts but from what someone told me she is extremely reliable. People go to her to share their deepest darkest secrets.

One of her clients told me that she said that the toll road has collapsed in the area that they just rebuilt. Maybe 2015?

bigboy - 8-4-2014 at 09:05 PM

Put the popcorn on the stove!

motoged - 8-4-2014 at 10:16 PM

Doc,
There must be a point to your post.....:?:

I just can't see it. Are we supposed to look her up for gossip?

EnsenadaDr - 8-5-2014 at 02:31 AM

No you are supposed to continue to think that the toll road is coming along as planned with no problems.

chuckie - 8-5-2014 at 03:42 AM

OK

woody with a view - 8-5-2014 at 06:24 AM

I slept better last night after reading this....

DENNIS - 8-5-2014 at 07:13 AM

El Vigia, one of our fish wrappers, has nothing on this.

micah202 - 8-5-2014 at 07:49 AM

...maybe 'Gaudelupe Hairdresser' will post here soon,,

...at least she'd already have the credentials to match the title :wow:

watizname - 8-5-2014 at 07:50 AM

What, is the site covered up, and all the workers sworn to secrecy with security clearances???? :O:O

bajaguy - 8-5-2014 at 08:58 AM

Ged -Somebody is bored and needs attention, even if it is negative

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
Doc,

greengoes - 8-5-2014 at 08:58 AM

This is probably about a report from two weeks ago that there was a section north of the collapsed area that dropped about six inches. That part of the road is also along the fault area.

Sol thinks the project is doomed unless they carve out a new section of road along STABLE ground.

willardguy - 8-5-2014 at 09:16 AM

i certainly don't claim to know anything about road building, but was at mirador yesterday glassing the contruction site and its truly amazing the scope of the project, thats a sh!tload of dirt they've moved!

EnsenadaDr - 8-5-2014 at 10:17 AM

I sincerely hope you aren't talking about me. Please don't shoot the messenger.
Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Ged -Somebody is bored and needs attention, even if it is negative

Quote:
Doc,

bajacalifornian - 8-5-2014 at 11:08 AM

I like the title . . . brought me here as well as the Doc. Amusing read.

motoged - 8-5-2014 at 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
I sincerely hope you aren't talking about me. Please don't shoot the messenger.

Doc,
Which messenger? You, the hairdresser in the know, or this forum???

You said that the hairdresser's intel was top-notch.....but she said the road was in disrepair....and you said, "you are supposed to continue to think that the toll road is coming along as planned with no problems."

Now I am confused :?: Will you be talking to the hairdresser for your updates, or with your friend "who said the hairdresser said....." ?

Have you gone to the road area in question to see what's what....?

Please keep us informed....I will be driving that road in a while and don't want to get caught up in road con/destruction.

As for the shooting....

[Edited on 8-5-2014 by motoged]

tripledigitken - 8-5-2014 at 12:11 PM

Please ask the hairdresser how far the peso will fall.

[Edited on 8-5-2014 by tripledigitken]

bajacalifornian - 8-5-2014 at 12:12 PM

Ain't even close, motoged .

dtbushpilot - 8-5-2014 at 12:18 PM

Oh boy, got all the makins of another "cartoon thread"

motoged - 8-5-2014 at 12:19 PM

Maybe so....but we will get to the bottom of this....

micah202 - 8-5-2014 at 12:35 PM

.....any word which direction the underwear stripes were??? :O:?::?: :lol:

motoged - 8-5-2014 at 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by micah202

Uhhhh, I was not thinking of THAT bottom....:coolup:

[Edited on 8-5-2014 by motoged]

DENNIS - 8-5-2014 at 12:50 PM

Quote:

Uh oh.....more underwear forensics. :lol:

motoged - 8-5-2014 at 12:52 PM

I asked a guy if he wore briefs or boxers....he answered, "Depends."

Bichito - 8-5-2014 at 07:14 PM

This has to be the most bizarre yet amusing threads out there.. If I wasn't so lazy right now I'd look for the emoticon w/ the smiley eating popcorn.

motoged - 8-5-2014 at 10:34 PM

Baja Nomads has the "economical" smiley package....no popcorn...:lol:

Bichito - 8-6-2014 at 11:05 AM

I'd say the best update on the toll road is right here: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=74369
DK has some perfect aerial shots of the current work..

EnsenadaDr - 8-6-2014 at 09:36 PM

you are right Bichito and that was BEFORE the collapse. In any case the birds eye view of the helicopter does nothing to dispel the myth that the toll road is going to be ready for Vendimia. FYI, seems Micah202 is obsessed with another missing person's case. He might want to do a little fund raising for the family, non-profit of course.

micah202 - 8-7-2014 at 09:46 AM

Quote:
you are right Bichito and that was BEFORE the collapse. In any case the birds eye view of the helicopter does nothing to dispel the myth that the toll road is going to be ready for Vendimia. FYI, seems Micah202 is obsessed with another missing person's case. He might want to do a little fund raising for the family, non-profit of course.

....holy CHIT...yer've got a problem with that!!?? :wow::barf::wow::barf::wow:

....you can proudly claim to having singlehandedly derailed a fundraiser for your own selfish reasons ...and you're somehow proud!!??

...I consider this,,and other forums I participate on as community...I actually -care- at times for some people who are going through tough situations such as losing a loved one.....empathy and caring seems to be something that your 'doctor' training must have glossed over

[Edited on 8-7-2014 by micah202]

bajabuddha - 8-7-2014 at 10:03 AM

Quote:

Sounds like somebody should go have a nice bowl of milk....
meeeowww !!

motoged - 8-7-2014 at 10:53 AM

bajabuddha - 8-7-2014 at 11:10 AM

oh....... my....... gawd.......... :lol: :bounce: :tumble:

EnsenadaDr - 8-7-2014 at 11:24 AM

Isn't that sweet??? Thank you BajaBuddha...you ARE really a pussycat at heart. Yes at times animals can be very comforting that is why they have therapy pets.

micah202 - 8-7-2014 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:

....you can proudly claim to having singlehandedly derailed a fundraiser for your own selfish reasons ...and you're somehow proud!!??

...I consider this,,and other forums I participate on as community...I actually -care- at times for some people who are going through tough situations such as losing a loved one.....empathy and caring seems to be something that your 'doctor' training must have glossed over

...care to respond 'doctor'???

...milk?...cat???.............COW!!

bajabuddha - 8-7-2014 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Isn't that sweet??? Thank you BajaBuddha...you ARE really a pussycat at heart. Yes at times animals can be very comforting that is why they have therapy pets.

You're welcome, Fluffy.

EnsenadaDr - 8-7-2014 at 12:03 PM

You are such a caring person and part of the Atun Platoon, that exclusive group where only the invited and non-combative and all in agreement Bajanomadians are allowed!! Sort of an equivalency of knighthood in Bajalandia. Congrats Micah!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

micah202 - 8-7-2014 at 01:10 PM

whaaat??---you refer to the 'chicken coop brigade' as some sort of posse??? ...this 'gang' is out to get you and poor Elin???
:o:o:o
.......actually I'm simply an individual who am amongst others in finding your comments completely LUDICROUS.....by the time you're crowing about an 'obsession' to assist people when theyre missing a loved one I realize HOW PSYCHOPATHICLY DELUDED YOU ARE!!!

...you went for some years labelling yourself as 'doctor' here LONG before you became one ----you derailed a fundraiser for a bereaved family into a complete TRAINWRECK for your own self-serving gratification..........I'm not a doctor of any sort--won't ever claim to be---but it don't take no doctor to see YOU NEED HELP!!!

Quote:
You are such a caring person and part of the Atun Platoon, that exclusive group where only the invited and non-combative and all in agreement Bajanomadians are allowed!! Sort of an equivalency of knighthood in Bajalandia. Congrats Micah!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

EnsenadaDr - 8-7-2014 at 02:44 PM

May peace be with you my friend. I have not referred to a chicken coop group at all. Let's pray together for all the Missing persons in Baja and in the world and hope they are found.

Blessings to you and yours and let us enjoy this very short life on earth in harmony.

I was a Doctor in 2010 to 2011 through my internship at the Ensenada Military Hospital and was acting in that capacity under SEDENA.

2011 to 2012 was a director and primary physician under the Secretaria de Salud and wrote prescriptions and saw patients in that capacity.

God Bless you my friend.

motoged - 8-7-2014 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
May peace be with you my friend. I have not referred to a chicken coop group at all. .....

Doc,

What's this then that you posted today?

"You are such a caring person and part of the Atun Platoon, that exclusive group where only the invited and non-combative and all in agreement Bajanomadians are allowed!!"

The platoon is one and the same as the chicken coop.....maybe you could get clarification from your pal Fulano in your efforts in asking him for help in your paranoid parade :light:

And give up on your pseudo-religious well-wishing....it is embarrassingly transparent :(:barf:

chuckie - 8-7-2014 at 04:11 PM

YUP...

micah202 - 8-7-2014 at 04:17 PM

Quote:
May peace be with you my friend. I have not referred to a chicken coop group at all. Let's pray together for all the Missing persons in Baja and in the world and hope they are found.

Blessings to you and yours and let us enjoy this very short life on earth in harmony.

I was a Doctor in 2010 to 2011 through my internship at the Ensenada Military Hospital and was acting in that capacity under SEDENA.

2011 to 2012 was a director and primary physician under the Secretaria de Salud and wrote prescriptions and saw patients in that capacity.

God Bless you my friend.

....I'd rather bite into a large can of Raid than consider 'preying' with you.

...unsolicited & condescending 'advice' such as you gave today....''I would not continue to hope he went south of the border especially without his meds. Yes it's heartbreaking for you but concentrate North of the Border ''(ensDoc)...............repeatedly demanding accounting from a bereaved family to the point of completely de-railing the effort,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and calling me out for helping people in challenge and crisis-----holy CWAP--------------and then you offer your conceited 'god-bless'........it'd sound sweeter coming from a SNAKE
:barf::barf::barf::barf:

motoged - 8-7-2014 at 04:35 PM

Maybe her Xanax dosage needs to be better regulated :?:

EnsenadaDr - 8-7-2014 at 06:43 PM

God Bless all of you!! Let us all pray together in peace and harmony!! As for Ateo I respect his lack of as well.

micah202 - 8-7-2014 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
God Bless all of you!! Let us all pray together in peace and harmony!! As for Ateo I respect his lack of as well.

....I'd rather bite into a large can of Raid than consider 'preying' with you.
...unsolicited & condescending 'advice' such as you gave today..............repeatedly demanding accounting from a bereaved family to the point of completely de-railing the fundraising effort,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and calling me out for helping people in challenge and crisis-----holy CWAP--------------and then you offer your conceited 'god-bless'........it'd sound sweeter coming from a SNAKE :barf::barf::barf::barf:

....what actually makes you tick?
:o:o

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by micah202]

DENNIS - 8-7-2014 at 07:33 PM

Very mean and hateful atmosphere in this thread. Who would believe after reading some of this stuff, this forum is supposed to be about Baja?

EnsenadaDr - 8-7-2014 at 07:39 PM

that's ok Dennis it's very obvious it's gender specific.
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Very mean and hateful atmosphere in this thread. Who would believe after reading some of this stuff, this forum is supposed to be about Baja?

micah202 - 8-7-2014 at 07:41 PM

Quote:

...in a way you're right Dennis...but if you review my last post on the previous page you'll realize this has a LOT to do with how we,,the people of this board in general are able to interact with some very fundamental situations-people who are grieving,,people who have last family members.....I am LIVID to be called out for 'obsessing' for being helpful to such people.......let alone having to drop a fundraiser,,,and witness the BS tat got dropped on the lost-Mike thread this morning---those situations are far from games,,,,and a LOT to do with Baja

micah202 - 8-7-2014 at 07:42 PM

Quote:
that's ok Dennis it's very obvious it's gender specific.
Quote:

.....no it's not 'gender specific'----it's very specific complaints about YOU...with 3 specific examples of the complaint.

LancairDriver - 8-7-2014 at 08:01 PM

Any possibility of closing this thread and voting on who made the cutest "intellectual"negative slam? Right now it is tight between motoged and micah202, but there is still room for other contenders. A winner could then be declared and the thread could close.

Maybe better to start clean with another thread where EnsenadaDr could start by saying something like "Hello Nomads, how are you doing today?" And let the usual "intellectuals"take over from there.

micah202 - 8-7-2014 at 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LancairDriver
Any possibility of closing this thread and voting on who made the cutest "intellectual"negative slam? Right now it is tight between motoged and micah202, but there is still room for other contenders. A winner could then be declared and the thread could close.

Maybe better to start clean with another thread where EnsenadaDr could start by saying something like "Hello Nomads, how are you doing today?" And let the usual "intellectuals"take over from there.

....an interesting idea....but one of the 3 complaints I have is the Gary Patton fundraising thread that got closed-down after the dear Doctor railroaded it......do you really want some very important work that this forum does to be sidelined??

bajabuddha - 8-7-2014 at 09:32 PM

Gender-specific? Atun-Platoon (hook to fool-ano's site)? Ense-Nada-Doc's feeling was obviously hurt, and she's playing BN like a piano, so friends, take sides, bash away. She deliberately took a CHEAP SHOT at Micah... they've had their words, fine. Sowwy, she's now lost credibility for spitefulness. I've seen her posting on the hate-site, she doesn't give a tinker's damn about BN board any more; it's just a hate-game now. Just because someone has a med. degree doesn't mean they're not human; or incapable of spite and malice.

I wouldn't let her perform an autopsy on me.

EnsenadaDr - 8-8-2014 at 05:42 AM

I don't post on the hate site, Fulano uses a mockup of my name which is not my real name and does that with many. So please don't accuse me of posting over there because he does not allow any REAL Nomads except David and Wiley (Wessongroup) to post over there. It's another beautiful day in Baja, Nomads, enjoy the beach, the wind, the sun in your hair and realize this might just be your last day on earth, so live it to the fullest. I only send good wishes to all of you. Please try to refrain, Micah from blaming me for your foiled "non-profit" money raising activities. I was not a part of it. Salud to all!!

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

bajabuddha - 8-8-2014 at 06:48 AM

..... So you just 'made up' the 'Atun Platoon' off the top of your head eh? Just curious...

micah202 - 8-8-2014 at 07:23 AM

Quote:
I don't post on the hate site, Fulano uses a mockup of my name which is not my real name and does that with many. So please don't accuse me of posting over there because he does not allow any REAL Nomads except David and Wiley (Wessongroup) to post over there. It's another beautiful day in Baja, Nomads, enjoy the beach, the wind, the sun in your hair and realize this might just be your last day on earth, so live it to the fullest. I only send good wishes to all of you. Please try to refrain, Micah from blaming me for your foiled "non-profit" money raising activities. I was not a part of it. Salud to all!!
[Edited on 8-8-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

....wow from 'good wishes' to name-baiting & completely verifiable LIES in the same breathe...you know what you did to the Patton fundraiser.... http://forums.bajanomad.com/post.php?action=edit&fid=1&a... ...all I could do was change the title and add an apology to the Patton family after you had it frozen.
....how do you sleep anyways??:wow:....oh look a ~4:30 am post,,,I guess that answers it

...I guess it's time to check the user agreement,,see just what it takes to deal with your vendetta

DENNIS - 8-8-2014 at 07:25 AM

Quote:
.I am LIVID to be called out for 'obsessing' for being helpful to such people.......

In a simplistic sorta way, this reminds me of current affairs in Gaza / Israel. You, Micah/Hamas, persist on sending the missiles, and Dra. Janene/Isreal, continue to fire back. When the firing stops, each side blames the other and there is nothing to show for it but destruction.
Not very "Baja" from my point of view.

greengoes - 8-8-2014 at 07:43 AM

Maybe we can get Maria in here to referee this desmadre.

EnsenadaDr - 8-8-2014 at 07:52 AM

Like I said, no harm, no foul. I simply wanted a list of where the money was going to go, and that was only for me. If no one cared to ask and felt it was none of their business and still wanted to contribute then fine. Probably a good start would have been to sell Gary's 4 runner towards the cause of finding him, in tribute. However, since I am not contributing at this point I don't feel the need to comment any further. Micah, is the non-profit still on, or did I ruin it by asking where the money might go?

EnsenadaDr - 8-8-2014 at 07:54 AM

Dennis that is a ridiculous comment!! No children are getting slaughtered and you are turning this into a religious argument. I can almost guarantee Micah has nothing against the Jewish religion and I don't think he is Muslim or is taking sides in the Middle East conflicts.
Quote:
Quote:
.I am LIVID to be called out for 'obsessing' for being helpful to such people.......

In a simplistic sorta way, this reminds me of current affairs in Gaza / Israel. You, Micah/Hamas, persist on sending the missiles, and Dra. Janene/Isreal, continue to fire back. When the firing stops, each side blames the other and there is nothing to show for it but destruction.
Not very "Baja" from my point of view.

micah202 - 8-8-2014 at 08:29 AM

...wow 'doctor'...you must need a good bowl full of -hatred- in the morning like most people eat granola--what a laugh,,,
............but 'I'll pray for you',,and wish you only the best!!:barf::barf::barf:

motoged - 8-8-2014 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
Any possibility of closing this thread and voting on who made the cutest "intellectual"negative slam? Right now it is tight between motoged and micah202, ,.....

Lancair,
Thanks for the acknowledgement :biggrin:

A few others might feel left out of your ratings, but I trust they can handle the oversight.

Don't feel too threatened by what you consider "intellectual"....there is room for some intelligence here. :light:

"An intellectual is a person who primarily uses intelligence in either a professional or an individual capacity. As a substantive or adjective, it refers to the work product of such persons, to the so-called "life of the mind" generally, or to an aspect of something where learning, erudition, and informed and critical thinking are the focus...." Wiki

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by motoged]

willardguy - 8-8-2014 at 10:50 AM

im totally lost:?: is this about the hairdresser, the toll road, or the doc?

motoged - 8-8-2014 at 10:53 AM

We aren't sure....it could be about intellectuals :biggrin:

DENNIS - 8-8-2014 at 11:09 AM

Quote:
Dennis that is a ridiculous comment!! No children are getting slaughtered and you are turning this into a religious argument. I can almost guarantee Micah has nothing against the Jewish religion and I don't think he is Muslim or is taking sides in the Middle East conflicts

You're gonna need to have a window installed in your belly so that when you operate, you'll be able to see what you're doing with your head jambed so far up your butt.

Get it? Butt---Baja...I'm sticking to the theme of the site, much unlike what you're doing at the moment. :o

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by DENNIS]

micah202 - 8-8-2014 at 11:11 AM

....I'd put together an abbreviated version for you,,,,but it'd take longer than this thread.....suffice to say it's 'all about Baja',,,hairdressers,,,roads,,,seeking acceptance,,,ridicule,,,,taunting,,,,more hairdressers,,,more roads,,,,lies,,,,innuendo,,,,,some really dumb stuff,,,,some innuendo,,,,,some middle east conflict,,,,,a failed fundraiser,,,,,more lies and innuendo.....................................................................did I miss sumth'n? :wow::coolup:

bajabuddha - 8-8-2014 at 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy
im totally lost:?: is this about the hairdresser, the toll road, or the doc?

You've been a member for almost FIVE YEARS now, and don't understand that by page TWO, it's either morphed/hijacked into being about Obama, saving whales, meeting for beers at a restaurant, or as Dennis put it, "Two old curmudgeons throwing recycled burritos at each other".....

And I just LOVE that visual..... :lol::lol: :( :rolleyes:

bajabuddha - 8-8-2014 at 01:09 PM

Innuendo........... isn't that an Italian suppository? :?: :o :cool:

Maria from La Mision and El Junco

Bajabuff - 8-8-2014 at 10:38 PM

Maria is a wonderful woman with a fine reputation.
I've known her for 40 years. She is one of the most respected ladys in our community. Her kindness and generosity is widely known. She has saved scores and animals abandoned along the road.
She is not a gossip. To my knwlege she has never said an unkind or malicious word about anything or anyone. She is however a good source of local news and information.
When her home on Rancho El Jorol (El Junco) burned down a few years ago the communty pitched in with the labor, materials and money to rebuild her home in a short time. I was her neighbor on the Ranch for many years in the 60s thru 70s.
She is a special lady who has earned everyones highest respect.
Thank you.
btw: Maria's La Mision Shop is a few doors on the left on the road to the left just before you cross the bridge when coming from the north.

LancairDriver - 8-8-2014 at 11:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Any possibility of closing this thread and voting on who made the cutest "intellectual"negative slam? Right now it is tight between motoged and micah202, ,.....

Lancair,
Thanks for the acknowledgement :biggrin:

A few others might feel left out of your ratings, but I trust they can handle the oversight.

Don't feel too threatened by what you consider "intellectual"....there is room for some intelligence here. :light:

"An intellectual is a person who primarily uses intelligence in either a professional or an individual capacity. As a substantive or adjective, it refers to the work product of such persons, to the so-called "life of the mind" generally, or to an aspect of something where learning, erudition, and informed and critical thinking are the focus...." Wiki

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by motoged]

Not much here I would consider even remotely threatening::lol::lol::lol:

BajaLuna - 8-8-2014 at 11:57 PM

UGH, gender specific? Sorry but ya know most women really don't like it when other women blame everything that happens to them because they are a woman, and you seem to use that victim card a lot. Sorry but this is one woman who isn't buying your blame that you are being targeted because you are a woman!

Time to try another card, Doc!

wessongroup - 8-9-2014 at 12:41 AM

Here's something for you gals .. you may relate :):)

EnsenadaDr - 8-9-2014 at 06:27 AM

Hi Bajabuff thank you for your comments. Micah202 stated I started this thread to "seek acceptance", somehow making up a "hairdresser" to start a Baja thread. Now, back to the original topic, can you find out from Maria if indeed the collapse will be holding up the opening of the toll road? Thank you much!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Bajabuff
Maria is a wonderful woman with a fine reputation.
I've known her for 40 years. She is one of the most respected ladys in our community. Her kindness and generosity is widely known. She has saved scores and animals abandoned along the road.
She is not a gossip. To my knwlege she has never said an unkind or malicious word about anything or anyone. She is however a good source of local news and information.
When her home on Rancho El Jorol (El Junco) burned down a few years ago the communty pitched in with the labor, materials and money to rebuild her home in a short time. I was her neighbor on the Ranch for many years in the 60s thru 70s.
She is a special lady who has earned everyones highest respect.
Thank you.
btw: Maria's La Mision Shop is a few doors on the left on the road to the left just before you cross the bridge when coming from the north.

durrelllrobert - 8-9-2014 at 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabuddha
Innuendo........... isn't that an Italian suppository? :?: :o :cool:

No, the Italians call that " upah US"; or maybe that's what they call Montana?

greengoes - 8-9-2014 at 09:44 AM

Quote:
Now, back to the original topic, can you find out from Maria if indeed the collapse will be holding up the opening of the toll road? Thank you much!!

AS STATED BEFORE:

This is probably about a report from two weeks ago that there was a section north of the collapsed area that dropped about six inches. That part of the road is also along the fault area.

Yes, this may hold up the opening as more of it is sinking.

BajaRat - 8-9-2014 at 07:45 PM

Quote:

It's actually her Schedule II's that need to be monitored, victim yeah right :rolleyes:

EnsenadaDr - 8-9-2014 at 07:47 PM

I haven't had a narcotic since 2009 when I had tooth surgery, took one prescribed pill, got severely nauseated, and decided it didn't mix well with metformin.

[Edited on 8-10-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

bajabuddha - 8-9-2014 at 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRat
Quote:

It's actually her Schedule II's that need to be monitored, victim yeah right :rolleyes:

It'd be nice to have pad AND pen... :lol: :cool:

micah202 - 8-10-2014 at 06:49 PM

..ahh,,been away from the 'net' for a while....soo glad t'see you haven't stopped hemorrhaging your vitriol yet.

...WHERE THE HECK DID I SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT ANYWAYS???....as if it matters.....I made a joke that perhaps someone called 'Gaudelupe Hairdresser' will post here soon,, at least she'd already have the credentials to match the title :wow:

....did I miss the window installation??

Quote:
Hi Bajabuff thank you for your comments. Micah202 stated I started this thread to "seek acceptance", somehow making up a "hairdresser" to start a Baja thread. Now, back to the original topic, can you find out from Maria if indeed the collapse will be holding up the opening of the toll road? Thank you much!![quote

[Edited on 8-11-2014 by micah202]

bajaguy - 8-10-2014 at 06:59 PM

The stretch of the toll road (Scenic Highway) from El Mirador to San Miguel has been slipping since they built the road. In fact, right after the road was opened there was a subsidence in San Miguel, near the current toll booths.............

Quote:
Originally posted by greengoes

AS STATED BEFORE:

Yes, this may hold up the opening as more of it is sinking.

bajabuddha - 8-10-2014 at 11:27 PM

I'll use this thread; NADA-doc, I hope you're happy with yourself; you'll be the only one. Catty biatch. I hope you don't take your petty vindictiveness out on innocent unsuspecting patients too, especially during a prostate exam....
:fire: :wow: :(

[Edited on 8-11-2014 by bajabuddha]

Kgryfon - 8-12-2014 at 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaLuna
UGH, gender specific? Sorry but ya know most women really don't like it when other women blame everything that happens to them because they are a woman, and you seem to use that victim card a lot. Sorry but this is one woman who isn't buying your blame that you are being targeted because you are a woman!

Time to try another card, Doc!

I second this. It's very lame when the issue is clearly with *you* as a person, and not the entire female gender. Go find some other "I'm a victim card" and play that, but leave the rest of us out of it.

SFandH - 8-12-2014 at 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabuddha
I wouldn't let her perform an autopsy on me.

:lol: Funny one-liner.