BajaNomad

Baja .5Mil Spectating June 2014

David K - 8-28-2014 at 11:25 AM

See the first post in the Nomad Photo Gallery forum for how to post a photo. If attaching a pic, it must be under 50 kb. So, use a remote photo hosting site, like Photobucket, to show pictures here without reducing their file size. Please select the upload size to 800 pixels or less to fit on the forum.

[Edited on 8-28-2014 by David K]

BajaBreak - 8-28-2014 at 11:28 AM

I was just realizing that! You're quick, David K.

I've absorbed much info from you over the years browsing the site, just wanted to share some of my own experiences.

I'll get it sorted out soon enough, but at the moment this begins as an epic fail! Flame on...:)

David K - 8-28-2014 at 11:31 AM

Ok amigo, let me know if I can help (u2u is the private message system on Nomad)... I am just now leaving for work... it was an off morning so I could play here for awhile! Be back on later... Adios!

willardguy - 8-28-2014 at 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBreak
Well, I may as well get something for the $8/mo I just spent.

Here are some photos of a brief trip I took.

http://cyclebreak.smugmug.com/browse

Stayed at Coyote Cal's place for a couple days, did some pre-race recon and riding, and checked out the race. Met a nice Mexican family from San Vicente where I was spectating and chatted, and they made me a cheeseburger ;)

If the link to the pictures doesn't work, I'm giving up, and maybe just going back down to Baja for Labor Day!

come on back down, it don't work!

Bob53 - 8-28-2014 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBreak
I'm just an analog guy in a digital world!

You and me both!

David K - 8-28-2014 at 06:57 PM

Nice pics... you can put them all in one post... just double space between the photo links.