BajaNomad

Kudos to posters

Marie-Rose - 9-18-2014 at 06:23 AM

I have not logged on for years but had to post to say that I am, as always, grateful to the regular posters on the Nomad board. It is always my first "go to" for news of my beloved Baja.
Although no longer a property owner, I am a frequent visitor and have made many friends that remain dear to me.
It is so great to see the names of many of the posters that throughout the years feel as though they are friends... some I have met but most not.
Thank you for taking the time to keep us up to date with realistic (mostly...:) ) reports. It is so appreciated.
For all of you that are living with the results of this devastating storm... stay safe. Take care of your neighbours!! And again, thank you for keeping us updated.

David K - 9-18-2014 at 07:31 AM

Good to hear from you too! Sunrise Cafe still serving great food next time you are down here!

SFandH - 9-18-2014 at 07:35 AM

I'll second that. Best website for getting the latest Baja news.

Also, kudos to Bajanomad for keeping the site working under unusually heavy load. I suspect it took constant watch with some real-time server command line tweeking.

elgatoloco - 9-18-2014 at 07:39 AM

What she said. :dudette:

shari - 9-18-2014 at 08:06 AM

nice to hear from you again amiga...and yup...the Nomad "boots on the ground" reporting is invaluable to us...now for some first hand road reports!!!!!