BajaNomad

Missing Person in Cabo?

MexicoTed - 9-19-2014 at 11:53 AM

I received this email this am. I assume it is legitimate as they emailed them back.

Just received this image.

"My sister arrived in Cabo on Friday, 9/12/2014 from Los Angeles. She had a connecting flight in San Francisco. We have not heard from her since.

Name: Vanessa Ivy Perilman
DOB 8/09/1980
Place of birth: Pittsburgh, PA
Last known location: Cabo airport on 9/12/2014
Contact info: She was staying with her boyfriend, Roberto Goo (found his last name on Facebook). We think he lives a little outside of Cabo. We are unsure. The possible address of where she is staying is Colonia Rosarito, Street Chinook, Cabo san Lucas.

Other names we found from Vanessa's Facebook page as possible contacts in Cabo are Moises Lopez Solis and Carlos Altamirano.

Vanessa is 5'8", skinny, freckles, brown hair, big personality, long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was traveling to Cabo to surf. She is an avid surfer. She was surfing "zippers".

My name: Blair Perilman
Relation: sister
Contact info: bperilman@gmail.com
415-595-0536

Thank you,
Blair "

Ted

[Edited on 9-19-2014 by MexicoTed]

MexicoTed - 9-19-2014 at 10:13 PM

Her sister reports she has been found.

elgatoloco - 9-19-2014 at 10:33 PM

That's good news

CaboMagic - 9-20-2014 at 08:13 AM

Glad as well ..

Just wanted to say I had dozens of email and about a hundred phone calls from Mon to Weds from people seeking 'help' finding their loved one/s in the entire Los Cabos region .. from SJose del Cabo to TSantos to CSanLucas and all points between.

What some (or many) NOB did not understand is that when electricity is out due to downed power poles or snapped above ground power lines, there is no ability for telephone communications, and when cel towers are down, there is no ability for any communication via cellphone (text included) ..

Therefore, they <understandably> began to think the worst, that their loved ones were 'missing' when in fact, they were just doing what everyone had to do to protect themselves and survive the storms fury.

Much of the Los Cabos region has been built more 'recently' therefore using underground utility lines .. but not 'Old Town".

We will continue to post updates on our website and Facebook pages as credible reports from credible sources come in.