BajaNomad

URGENT REQUEST

roundtuit - 9-22-2014 at 03:48 PM

A Rotary Club in Oregon has just donated the material we need to operate our fogging operation!
We desparately need to get this marterial transported to Mulege ASAP. It is located near Bend Oregon and consists of 6 cases, 2 2 1/2gal. boxes per case. Partial acceptance is OK. Anyone in Central/Eastern Washington, Oregon, Northern idaho or Canada planning to head south soon? We can meet you at the locale of your choosing for the sake of convenience.
Tons of very positive KARMA awaits the person or persons that steps up. We have had Dengue Fever outbreaks before in mulege that resulted in a fatality. Let us not let history repeat itself.
We cannot rely on the Feds this time around. Their resources are streached big time.
Thanks for considering this vital mission.
Rotary Club :
Randy cell: 916.203.7500 or email: kasakepee@gmail.com:

Posada-BushPilot - 9-22-2014 at 07:58 PM

Sumbuddy make my phone ring paleeeze. I'm offering a free root canal at our clinic for the first person to call. (ana stee ja not included):bounce:

shari - 9-22-2014 at 08:07 PM

can it be shipped to SAn Diego where there might be a better chance of someone bringing it down or putting it on a bus in TJ for Mulege?

Posada-BushPilot - 9-22-2014 at 09:03 PM

Good suggestion Shari. Could be that we will end up doing something like that. Bit spendy but whatever it takes.

micah202 - 9-22-2014 at 09:14 PM

...maybe try craigslist rideshare...yer never know!;D

Posada-BushPilot - 9-22-2014 at 09:20 PM

Another good suggestion, Micah. Maybe I need to expand my "horizons" beyond Nomads and Facebook.

micah202 - 9-22-2014 at 09:26 PM

...yeh,,,there's good peop's there,,,but make sure your 'flake-alert' is turned on...maybe payment on arrival in SanD;D

jakethedog - 9-23-2014 at 05:38 AM

I am pulling out of the gorge later this week or early next as soon as power is restored. Would be happy to bring what I can. I will call later today. I will be traveling through Bend.

ehall - 9-23-2014 at 05:43 AM

PM cerritosguy he is driving a moho from Canada to Ensenada soon.

JAKE

Posada-BushPilot - 9-23-2014 at 08:34 AM

larryC - 9-23-2014 at 08:41 AM

Is what you are wanting taken across the border an insecticide or something and if so is it OK to cross the border with?

Jake

Posada-BushPilot - 9-23-2014 at 11:35 AM

That would be fabuloso. I await your call.

Larry C: Yes, it will clear customs. We can provide letter from the President of the Mulege Municpal explaining the freight is for relief purposes.

Bruce R Leech - 9-23-2014 at 12:56 PM

you might also check in Santa Rosalia they are fogging there for the last 3 days

ONCE AGAIN

Posada-BushPilot - 9-25-2014 at 08:34 AM

The Nomad community has made a meaningful contribution to the citizens of Baja California. Warmest regards to the folks who responded to my plea for help.

And special thanks to JAKE who stepped up. Gives us an important opportunity to control the mosquito explosion in Mulege and thus a chance to prevent an outbreak of Dengue.

The Rotary Club and the citizens of Mulege are grateful.:bounce: