BajaNomad

Smart Sting Ray

motoged - 9-30-2014 at 10:42 PM

Any Nomads have a close and personal relationship with sting rays aside from getting stung?

http://www.wimp.com/stingrayjumps/

bajabuddha - 9-30-2014 at 10:55 PM

I'll have to dig through my archives. I have a pic of 3 having a menage-a-trois right next to my inflatable at La Perla years ago, I waded so close my foot is in the picture... they didn't give a hoot. Gimme a day........ pic to come (oh, what a lead-in.....)
:rolleyes:

pbods - 10-1-2014 at 05:05 AM

Now that's cool.

bajalearner - 10-1-2014 at 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabuddha
I'll have to dig through my archives. I have a pic of 3 having a menage-a-trois right next to my inflatable at La Perla years ago, I waded so close my foot is in the picture... they didn't give a hoot. Gimme a day........ pic to come (oh, what a lead-in.....)
:rolleyes:

You brought an inflatable to a menage-a-trois? You should try the blue pill. :light:

bajabuddha - 10-1-2014 at 06:34 AM

:lol:

David K - 10-1-2014 at 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
Any Nomads have a close and personal relationship with sting rays aside from getting stung?

Here you go...

bajabuddha - 10-1-2014 at 07:41 AM

As promised:

Ken Bondy - 10-1-2014 at 08:04 AM

Mija Coleen with Southern stingray:

motoged - 10-1-2014 at 11:30 AM

David,
Thanks for reposting my post.....:rolleyes:

I guess you think it was too challenging for some to click on the link I posted....although they need to use the same finger to access your repost...:no:

And you will probably say you are just being helpful. :lol:

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Originally posted by motoged

Here you go...