BajaNomad

...a shout-out--Nuevo Creacion Orphanage

micah202 - 10-4-2014 at 04:59 PM

.there's -many- in need I know,,but here's another good cause that can use a hand.......does anybody know of this orphanage?

....We spent the day in La Paz today, shopping for food and other sundries which we delivered to the Nuevo Creacion Orphanage. They were severely impacted by Hurricane O. They need many things but I will list some of them by most important.
4 15" tires...can't use the car, 3 buckets of roof sealer...for the dormitory, leaking badly
$ in general, but Roberto the director, needs a plane ticket back from Mexico City, there being treated for cancer.....
The trailer, and small building that housed the adults and their families living and working there were wrecked. 2 travel trailers would really help, any serviceable condition. Anyone who has an account at Armando's could charge the roof sealer, we will deliver and apply. They need blankets and mattresses, clothes and shoes for the 24 children there. Anyone going to La Paz could stop by on the way home with food or any of these items. Thanks for your consideration. rancholaventa1@me.com . Also, check out adam.greenberg@sap.com www.youcaring.com/Odile-relief-fund for ways to donate.

[Edited on 10-5-2014 by micah202]