BajaNomad

Fall Fishing Report from beautiful Bahia Asuncion!

shari - 10-21-2014 at 04:43 PM

We welcome fall here after a long hot summer...nice not to have a hurricane every week! The snow birds are back and lots of amigos here visiting these days. Fishing has been pretty good too with tuna & yellowtail in the 20-25 lb range, some dorado and bonita and calico bass of course. Anglers have been happy with their mixed bag.

David K - 10-21-2014 at 04:45 PM

Looks a little 'fishy' to me!!! :lol:

Bajaboy - 10-21-2014 at 05:59 PM

Had some friends fish with Miguel this week and they knocked it out of the park. They are regulars and fish often in BA. They caught a mix of nice yellowtail, some tuna, and a couple of big white sea bass. Hope the fish stick around!

BajaDanD - 10-22-2014 at 08:07 AM

what's the water Temp Shari? See you tomorrow or Friday

Skipjack Joe - 10-22-2014 at 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy
Had some friends fish with Miguel this week and they knocked it out of the park. They are regulars and fish often in BA. They caught a mix of nice yellowtail, some tuna, and a couple of big white sea bass. Hope the fish stick around!

Couldn't have been Hunter Pence, could it?

Bajaboy - 10-22-2014 at 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:

Not sure the whole group. My buddy is James Caldwell. They fish at least 4-5 times a year down there.

Udo - 10-22-2014 at 09:44 AM

NICE fish!

Skipjack Joe - 10-22-2014 at 11:24 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:

Not sure the whole group. My buddy is James Caldwell. They fish at least 4-5 times a year down there.

Hunter Pence knocked it out of the park last night in the world series

Sorry. Poor joke.

shari - 10-22-2014 at 11:42 AM

the water temps are around 80 degrees still...bring exraps!and ziplock bags!

Bajaboy - 10-22-2014 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
the water temps are around 80 degrees still...bring exraps!and ziplock bags!

Shari, is Juan having any luck with feathers? Miguel asked if I could bring some down for him. I suppose the great fishing is the reward for the endless hurricane season:light:

shari - 10-22-2014 at 12:05 PM

everything has been taking rapalas....but maybe Juan hasnt tried feathers...he is out fishing right now...sashimi countdown!

Bajaboy - 10-22-2014 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
everything has been taking rapalas....but maybe Juan hasnt tried feathers...he is out fishing right now...sashimi countdown!

Enjoy your sashimi!