BajaNomad

Bad Azz Razer

LancairDriver - 11-7-2014 at 02:18 PM

Wonder if this guy is racing in the 1000?

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/videos/gymkhana/utv-madness/ind...

blackwolfmt - 11-7-2014 at 02:28 PM

looks like fun, RJ could prob do the 1000 blindfolded:coolup:

Bob53 - 11-7-2014 at 02:36 PM

That video should sell a few Razers.

Pescador - 11-8-2014 at 07:15 AM

I am really disappointed that no granola munchin' green tree hugger has not commented on the sheer destruction and wanton disregard for the forest.

watizname - 11-8-2014 at 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pescador
I am really disappointed that no granola munchin' green tree hugger has not commented on the sheer destruction and wanton disregard for the forest.

X2:cool:

Hook - 11-8-2014 at 05:01 PM

Well, I love granola and trees............but I love to ride my ATV over open terrain, too. So, I guess I'm offended for the sake of lumping all granola-munching people, worldwide, into this mis-characterization. :lol:

Besides, a lot of the area looked like horrible, old clear-cut and severely logged area, anyway.

LancairDriver - 11-8-2014 at 05:32 PM

Actually it is pretty typical Northwest logging terrain. Mostly not so pretty, but logging rules here so you get used to it.

motoged - 11-8-2014 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pescador

Pescador,
Don't be embarrassed for caring about the planet...you don't have to hide behind the tree huggers to express your concern...;D

blackwolfmt - 11-8-2014 at 06:17 PM

IMO it looks more like Alaska big timber logging if not I would like to know where in nw it is

Justbozo - 11-8-2014 at 07:16 PM

The credits say Deming WA

surfhat - 11-9-2014 at 09:51 AM

There has been one of these sitting outside of the entrance doors of the Carlsbad Costco the last few days and it demands a walk around for anyone with even the smallest bit of adventurous spirit. The one in the video is heavily modified, as they stated, but this still looks like it take you anywhere you would want to go. The floor shifter was a noticeable upgrade from what I could see on the video but what a cool toy for those down days of surf to explore with. I used to use a Honda 250 moto to look for that secret spot and this looks like so much more fun while not having to deal with that front moto wheel getting all squirrelly on the soft stuff. Thanks for the posting and the fearless driving. Oh, to be a passenger along for that thrill ride!

motoged - 11-9-2014 at 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by surfhat
......Oh, to be a passenger along for that thrill ride!

Depends......:biggrin: