BajaNomad

Life is good!

Howard - 11-12-2014 at 06:05 PM

Two friends and I went on a quad ride north along the beach from Loreto to see how close we could get into Dr.s Point and as they had a few years ago, the road was blocked off. We rode back a few hundred meters and turned back to the ocean and had a view that could not be beat anywhere in the world. It was truly an amazing sight.
We had our surf fishing gear and were out for an afternoon of exploring.

Just chillaxing in the middle of nowhere and then the unmistakable noise of a helicopter is heading north and it turns and lands along the beach around a mile north of us. Inquiring minds want to know!
We followed the projected LZ only to find out it landed at Picazon restaurant and it was bright red and marked from Terrible Hurst, the gas station people. I guess they were in town for the Baja 1,000. They seemed to be having a good time with some of their party being bussed out there from the Mission Hotel.
As I sucked down my cold Pacifco, I could only think that there is more than one way to have a good time in life even if you do not have the luxury of a helicopter. With their millions of $ and me being on my quad, were they having a better time than me? I think not, as happiness is a state of mind and my mind says “happy”
Life is good.

[Edited on 11-13-2014 by Howard]

woody with a view - 11-12-2014 at 06:15 PM

1%

Genecag - 11-12-2014 at 06:19 PM

Exactly!!! Life is Good!!

Loretana - 11-12-2014 at 08:24 PM

Was it this one Howard?

Foxy.

They're causing a real ruckus out here in the neighborhood! :dudette:

[Edited on 11-13-2014 by Loretana];D;D;D;D

[Edited on 11-13-2014 by Loretana]