BajaNomad

Rain. Getting Any Down There???

Sunman - 12-12-2014 at 01:22 PM

Anybody seeing any rain in Baja? Particularly south of El Rosario?

[Edited on 12-12-2014 by Sunman]

[Edited on 12-12-2014 by Sunman]

Bob and Susan - 12-12-2014 at 02:02 PM

clear and sunny here in mulege on the bay...

[Edited on 12-13-2014 by Bob and Susan]

kakers1.jpg - 45kB

Ateo - 12-12-2014 at 02:11 PM

Pouring rain here at San Elijo (Cardiff). Camping!

BajaBlanca - 12-12-2014 at 02:28 PM

Very cloudy here in La Bocana, BCS

not a drop of rain though.

Howard - 12-12-2014 at 02:34 PM

Chamber of Commerce day here in Loreto. Feels like around 75-80 degrees, very little wind and Azul skies. The bonus is the Yellowtail bite is on.

DENNIS - 12-12-2014 at 03:10 PM

Been raining here, hard for a while, since 10 AM. No break in sight.

Sunman - 12-12-2014 at 04:43 PM

thanks for the reports.

bajachris - 12-12-2014 at 07:23 PM

Husband says rain at Alejandro's.

rts551 - 12-12-2014 at 08:11 PM

You did mean below the border right?

steady today San Quintin to Punta Prieta

Sunman - 12-12-2014 at 08:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

Thanks rts, that's the area I'm concerned about. Hmmm....

Ensenada

bajaguy - 12-12-2014 at 08:29 PM

South of COSTCO, 1.12" total for today

rts551 - 12-12-2014 at 08:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Sunman  

Thanks rts, that's the area I'm concerned about. Hmmm....

steady to drizzle... never very hard....but was supposed to rain harder in SQ this afternoon/evening/ Nothing south of Guerrero Negro

shari - 12-13-2014 at 07:40 AM

some cloud yesterday morning but a stellar sunny calm day...with a booming swell!!! and big burro yellowtail!

some beautiful rain clouds out to sea this morning...no rain at all at the blowhole...seems to be clearing up again for another beach day...the ocean is glorious for swimming these days too.

Bajaboy - 12-13-2014 at 09:07 AM

:barf:
Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Just stopped raining up here in southern Alta California... another storm is expected to hit Tuesday!

I hope that calms down the climate terrorists a little... They act like a dry year is the end of life, with no attention to the history of weather cycles.

Sure, we are still way under the "normal" rain amount... but it isn't even winter, yet! Nobody lives long enough to experience what is normal anyway... it's a relative term.

When I was a kid, it was 'normal' to have Santa Ana winds in the fall... now they come in the winter... so which one is normal? :light:

:barf:;:barf:

rts551 - 12-13-2014 at 09:12 AM

Just stopped raining up here in southern Alta California... another storm is expected to hit Tuesday!

I hope that calms down the climate terrorists a little... They act like a dry year is the end of life, with no attention to the history of weather cycles.

Sure, we are still way under the "normal" rain amount... but it isn't even winter, yet! Nobody lives long enough to experience what is normal anyway... it's a relative term.

When I was a kid, it was 'normal' to have Santa Ana winds in the fall... now they come in the winter... so which one is normal? :light:

Why do you have to start it?

willardguy - 12-13-2014 at 09:17 AM

we had our one day without sunshine spreading joy and cheer, wasn't it wonderful? :light:

DianaT - 12-13-2014 at 09:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
we had our one day without sunshine spreading joy and cheer, wasn't it wonderful? :light:

Yes, but once a troll, always a troll. :biggrin::biggrin:

???

bajaguy - 12-13-2014 at 10:23 AM

David K you are your own worst enemy

vgabndo - 12-13-2014 at 01:35 PM

There is a little shower passing through Bahia Asuncion just now, but this morning about 9:00 I had the wipers on high in the Zona de Salitral on the way to Vizcaino. The fog before the rain had the road wet to puddling.

Skipjack Joe - 12-13-2014 at 02:14 PM

Classic DK. First the confrontation and then the lets get along ending.

Hopefully the can't shine his shoes poster is reading.

It's like the kid that wacks you when you're not looking and then says he didn't mean it when you confront him.

Bob53 - 12-13-2014 at 02:50 PM

Anyone know if LA Bay is getting any rain?

rts551 - 12-13-2014 at 06:43 PM

No problem D..K....do not whine though about how you are picked on... and everybody needs to know you are an expert at hijacking and ruining threads.

It rains one day, therefore it rains everyday. Whe DK was a kifd he believes in Santa Claus..now he believes there is a higher being that will end the drought . much like the Aztecs....hey David why don't you offer yourself up as a sacrifice?

hombre66 - 12-15-2014 at 02:41 PM

What I don't get, is how some seemingly educated people associate "goose stepping " with folks that think to the "left of center" ?

Sunman - 12-15-2014 at 04:20 PM

**BREAK, BREAK**

from the political BS. I would like to keep this question posed through the storm due here (up north) tonight and tomorrow. Soooo...if you're seeing any rain betwixt San Quintin and say, Santa Rosalilita, please keep the updates coming, trying to sort out my Xmas travel plans. Thanks folks.

[Edited on 12-15-2014 by Sunman]

rts551 - 12-15-2014 at 05:21 PM

some people throw zingers out there and then delete them later claiming...ohhh not me... what idoits. They had no business responding at all to begin with since they stay in SOCAL.

cloudy all day in Punta Abreojos...no rain or wind today. people came in today said...cloudy on the hiway but no rain.

Lets keep the news coming from people actually in Baja.

willardguy - 12-15-2014 at 05:52 PM

Agreed Sunman... I removed all my posts in this thread from before today... good luck getting the others to do the same! Hope you stay above water... the next storm is hitting San Diego tonight or Tue. morning, and another on Wednesday... bye bye draught!

"I removed all my posts in this thread from before today... good luck getting the others to do the same!"
David, seriously, have you never noticed that almost without exception every topic that turns into a pi$$ing match, YOU are at the root of?
how do explain that?:?:

hombre66 - 12-15-2014 at 06:59 PM

Uh gee Dave , A couple of posts back, you wanted a BREAK BREAK from politics and wanted to get back on the topic of the original post. Your last reply was 2 paragraphs of political rhetoric.

Bajaboy - 12-15-2014 at 08:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajaboy  
:barf:

:barf:;:barf:

David, grow a pair:light: You started the political rant. End of conversation:P

rts551 - 12-15-2014 at 08:11 PM

While I am addressing an issue (and take it or leave it, as it is discussion), it is others who like to copy my posts and then try and make it political or personal. Stay on topic, it is about weather and not about me, yet others make me their poster child to rally the liberal troops.

I do not believe that government solves problems, when they actually take a problem, make it more complex, more expensive, and never fix it!
They are irresponsible with our money too... how many billions will they spend to try and change the climate? LOL

and continues the rant....poor boy is losing it...hope his wife's medical insurance covers psyc care.

64 at 8:00 skys are clear....74 was the high today.and that is in the northern part of BCS...not San Diego County.

[Edited on 12-16-2014 by rts551]

mtgoat666 - 12-15-2014 at 11:24 PM

the weather is a safe subject for small talk,... If people have the social skill for small talk, eh?

[Edited on 12-16-2014 by mtgoat666]

bajabuddha - 12-15-2014 at 11:42 PM

Uh, the LIBERAL TROOPS...........

TALLY - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

M O R O * N. Get a GRIP, dk. STICK TO MAPS.

Said it before, said it again; sat on a barstool, listening to 4 hours of EL TORO CACA, leaving thinking this BOZO OWNS Baja Nomads, and truly knowing it's TWO POUNDS OF BULLCHIT IN A ONE-POUND BAG.

Truly, you are an affable guy. You CAN make friends. You were made with two ears, and one mouth; use them accordingly, you'll do fine.

Ohhhh, now you're the victim and persecuted again. No, Dave. Wake The F... Up. Nobody's picking on you at all; this is not a witch-hunt or a grudge-match. LEARN, FOOOOOOOL.

rts551 - 12-16-2014 at 08:27 AM

Some people just like the "kick me" sign on their back. They have had it so long its a Tatoo.

61 and cloudy this morning. wind at 2mph and no rain

David K - 12-16-2014 at 08:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
Uh, the LIBERAL TROOPS...........

TALLY - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

M O R O * N. Get a GRIP, dk. STICK TO MAPS.

Said it before, said it again; sat on a barstool, listening to 4 hours of EL TORO CACA, leaving thinking this BOZO OWNS Baja Nomads, and truly knowing it's TWO POUNDS OF BULLCHIT IN A ONE-POUND BAG.

Truly, you are an affable guy. You CAN make friends. You were made with two ears, and one mouth; use them accordingly, you'll do fine.

Ohhhh, now you're the victim and persecuted again. No, Dave. Wake The F... Up. Nobody's picking on you at all; this is not a witch-hunt or a grudge-match. LEARN, FOOOOOOOL.

I don't drink at bars, not my MO, only briefly with my wife a couple times and she would never stand for any of that from me, never been on a bar stool for 4 hours, don't ever claim to do more on Nomad than help others have a great Baja vacation. Somebody was pretending to be me? Stop with the story telling.

DENNIS - 12-16-2014 at 08:39 AM

OK...back to weather. Supposed to rain a bit here today and tomorrow.

DENNIS - 12-16-2014 at 08:41 AM

Did I mention we're expecting rain today and tomorrow?

David K - 12-16-2014 at 08:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

Did I mention we're expecting rain today and tomorrow?

Good morning Dennis, yes they say it is coming... still dry in this area, but real dark with rain clouds above at 7:44 TUE. morning, about 130 miles north of you.

rts551 - 12-16-2014 at 08:49 AM

I am sure its raining somewhere, or did 5 years ago. let me find an oLD post to confirm it. Oh and did I tell you I HAVE SOME RAIN MAPS... They confirm that God made it rain. I am off to see the rain fairy now...glad to help you all...and remember...do not believe what the weatherman tells you he always lies.

DENNIS - 12-16-2014 at 08:55 AM

Quote:
[rquote=953284&tid=76778&author=David K

Thanks, David. They say it's moving fast so you may see it soon.

Bajaboy - 12-16-2014 at 08:56 AM

I am sure its raining somewhere, or did 5 years ago. let me find an oLD post to confirm it. Oh and did I tell you I HAVE SOME RAIN MAPS... They confirm that God made it rain. I am off to see the rain fairy now...glad to help you all...and remember...do not believe what the weatherman tells you he always lies.

Those weather people are only making up stories about the rain to make money. I mean how do we really even know if it rains once the water evaporates. It's all one big conspiracy for Rainbird and other irrigation companies to make money.

rts551 - 12-16-2014 at 02:35 PM

Oh thenks Bajaboy, everyone picks on me...all I want to do is share the weather. I never start any problems.... and we know that the weatherman is just trying to get people upset so they will buy more umbrellas. I have been on this site for a long time and therefore know all about the weather.
If they would just hire more Mexican woman and quit requiring those phoney Berkeley degrees we would all be happier.

76 degrees and clear now. shorts time...therefore I know its warm.

mtgoat666 - 12-16-2014 at 05:21 PM

Oh thenks Bajaboy, everyone picks on me...all I want to do is share the weather. I never start any problems....

you and DK are always crying to mommy every time someone so much as looks at you. you 2 are a bunch of crybabies! man up and grow a pair! :lol::lol:

rts551 - 12-16-2014 at 05:50 PM

for a neutered goat, you sure are making a lot of noise. go back to the other side where you like getting screwed. Pucker up goat.

ME - 12-16-2014 at 08:28 PM

U2U Sunman

[Edited on 12-17-2014 by ME]

mtgoat666 - 12-17-2014 at 07:38 AM

The rain just keeps coming,..

Who'll stop the rain?

rts551 - 12-17-2014 at 12:29 PM

73 degrees....3 mph wind and sunny in Punta Abreojos, BCS

wetto - 12-19-2014 at 09:14 AM

It's not raining where I'm at, and , by the way, no, I'm not getting any!

Marc - 12-19-2014 at 08:55 PM

Rain thank God in Norcal. Hope it goes on for weeks.