BajaNomad

Fishing Question

Pompano - 12-23-2014 at 07:18 AM

Just How Important is COLOR?

Focus on 1 or 2 colors and gain confidence in them.

If you spend all of your time switching color, you won't spend as much time fishing with confidence.

Example.....Brown works for me.

Merry Christmas!

LaTijereta - 12-23-2014 at 08:15 AM

Focus..

Got It!

Happy Holidays...

[Edited on 12-23-2014 by LaTijereta]

David K - 12-23-2014 at 10:11 AM

Nice! This is the best fishing post I have seen in days! LOL
Merry Christmas Roger and Kris!

sd - 12-23-2014 at 10:13 AM

Merry Christmas Roger!

May 2015 bring you many more great travel adventures.Thank you so very much for sharing your travels with all of us.

Scot

chavycha - 12-23-2014 at 10:23 AM

Lulz.

I'm partial to brown as well.

Pacifico - 12-23-2014 at 10:37 AM

Sound advice!!! I do best with the brown and yellow!

David K - 12-23-2014 at 11:05 AM

It's good out of the bottle too!

durrelllrobert - 12-23-2014 at 11:48 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Pompano  
Just How Important is COLOR?

Focus on 1 or 2 colors and gain confidence in them.

If you spend all of your time switching color, you won't spend as much time fishing with confidence.

Example.....Brown works for me.

Merry Christmas!

My dog agrees with you Roger:

acadist - 12-24-2014 at 09:06 AM

Too many color choices here in the NW but in Baja it is much simpler, yellow rules :cool:

woody with a view - 12-25-2014 at 03:46 PM

This one is for DENNIS!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a frosty Pacifico.....

bajabuddha - 12-25-2014 at 04:26 PM

Is that a Ballena Gre-ICE? :coolup:

(I'd say ''hielo'' to that anytime!)

AKgringo - 12-25-2014 at 04:40 PM

I wish I could post a photo right now, but lets just say that I am GREEN with envy!

Cliffy - 12-25-2014 at 09:24 PM

An old Pacifico story
Many years ago (1970s) two families drove a 20 ft MH to BOLA towing a newly rebuilt Bajabug.
The two fathers decided to drive the beach all the way down south with the owner (not me) driving. Down at the end where the wash comes in we hit soft sand and I yelled "step on it, don't stop". Unfortunately he hit the brakes. Butt to the water, we were buried to the frame. SO I ask, "get the shovel and jack and we'll get out of here". He says, "what jack?" OS!
Now this is August, 140 degrees down there! So, I volunteer to walk all the way back to BOLA for help. BTW, we had no water either-dumb. After what seemed like hours (maybe 1 hr) I can see town in the distance and I see an old truck coming out from town. The old guy stops and looks at me and says"here you need this more than me" and hands me a just opened ice cold Pacifico. It was my first and it went down without stopping. Best damn beer I have ever had!
The rest of the story-
I got a kid in town with a jeep and a rope to pull us back to town AFTER we dug the car out of being buried by the tide while I was gone. Cleaned up everything and drove the car all week. He still owns the car and drives it!