BajaNomad

To Baja Nomad David K

CaboMagic - 12-23-2014 at 09:29 AM

DK seriously - as little as I am able to get on here to share, and you've gotta get into a childish "how come you didn't thank me first?" rant ?? on my "Pictures Tell The Reel Story" post on the fishing forum ..

So, let , me massage your ego and show you that you were thanked on the Support Forum at precisely 11:44am on Dec 19th:

• posted on 12-19-2014 at 11:44 AM

PS DK thanks for posting the photo u did .. it was one of them - the one I was trying to post was of the group w/Capt Carlos .. but thanks for that ..

PPS thank you Diana ..

[Edited on 12-19-2014 by CaboMagic]

And David, you have been a Cabo basher since the days of Amigos de Baja .. so altho someone else reading this forum would jump at the chance to learn from you, it might be best if you simply read anything I ever post and not remark, or better still, look at another thread, unless you think you can actually remain kind and unbashing. Peace, I am outta here after edit.

Now for anyone else reading and enjoying or watching this for whatever purpose, including but certainly not limited to entertainment or education, thank you for the interest and please accept and share our holiday best wishes and good cheer, as Woody says HO HO HO.

[Edited on 12-23-2014 by CaboMagic]

EnsenadaDr - 12-23-2014 at 09:30 AM

who is Kavid? A new Czech member?

rts551 - 12-23-2014 at 09:34 AM

Merry Xmas. and no not Czech but Kalifornia. Land of fruits and nuts.

[Edited on 12-23-2014 by rts551]

EnsenadaDr - 12-23-2014 at 09:38 AM

Ha Ha that got a laugh out of me!
    Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
    Merry Xmas. and no not Czech but Kalifornia. Land of fruits and nuts.

[Edited on 12-23-2014 by rts551]

David K - 12-23-2014 at 09:50 AM

Have a Merry Christmas Lori, and best of luck in 2015. There is far more to Baja than Cabo, and although your business is nowhere else, Baja Nomad is. I will ask my web host to take down the link I have at VivaBaja.com for your Cabo Magic business, that's been there for a dozen years, because I am a 'Cabo Basher'...?

CaboMagic - 12-23-2014 at 10:00 AM

Splendid action thank you.

DK you will never understand how some people perceive you because you live in a DK bubble ..

You don't need to educate me about there being more to Baja than Cabo .. and you still don't fess us to your behavior. Having a link to my biz on your website does not mean a thing.

If you can find the way and means to restrain yourself from even glancing at my future posts, that would be appreciated, since you cause me more grief than I care to engage in here.

David K - 12-23-2014 at 10:04 AM

and... you can stop calling me a "Cabo Basher" because I tell people there is more to Baja than Cabo. This also could have been in a u2u or email. I only tried to help you.

rts551 - 12-23-2014 at 10:06 AM

Guess I should have added childish to the Kalifornia part.

CaboMagic - 12-23-2014 at 10:07 AM

DK u've managed to suk me into your bubble ..

u2u or email? u posted your winey wah wah wah on my Fishing Forum post .. so please, get over yourself already and move on to another mission.

Merry Christmas to you, Baja Angel, and your family.

Please no more replies. I'm seriously done with this.

DENNIS - 12-23-2014 at 10:12 AM

Christmas Spirit comes in many wrappings.
    Feliz Navidad, Nomadlandia.

bajalearner - 12-23-2014 at 11:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

Christmas Spirit comes in many wrappings.
    Feliz Navidad, Nomadlandia.

Thank you and have yourself a happy holiday best wishes for next year...

Bruce R Leech - 12-23-2014 at 11:36 AM

the people at Cabo Magic are some of the best people I Know and have done more for Baja than anyone I know. some folks help a little and brag a lot, but the folks at Cabo Magic do and help a lot and never say anything or look for credit for all the nice thing they have done.

Bruce

DianaT - 12-23-2014 at 11:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bruce R Leech  
    the people at Cabo Magic are some of the best people I Know and have done more for Baja than anyone I know. some folks help a little and brag a lot, but the folks at Cabo Magic do and help a lot and never say anything or look for credit for all the nice thing they have done.

Bruce

YES and YES

fdt - 12-23-2014 at 12:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DianaT  

Bruce

YES and YES

Double YES and YES

4x4abc - 12-23-2014 at 12:39 PM

Bruce

so, what can a company like Cabo Magic do for Baja aside from killing big fish for fun?
    Please tell us - we are eager to learn.

Bruce R Leech - 12-23-2014 at 03:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  

so, what can a company like Cabo Magic do for Baja aside from killing big fish for fun?
    Please tell us - we are eager to learn.

how stupid and naive can some one be to make this comment.