BajaNomad

Baja Cartel Moves to Waikiki ;)

Genecag - 1-18-2015 at 01:59 PM

Glad he is Ok.

A famous golfer being kidnapped and then beaten and robbed in Waikiki???

If this would of happened in Mexico, tourism for sure would suffer but in Hawaii maybe just publicity...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/golfer-robert-...

willardguy - 1-18-2015 at 02:07 PM

he was medicating pretty good after missing the cut!:lol:

BooJumMan - 1-19-2015 at 10:43 AM

Yeah its funny... Downtown Honolulu is pretty rough really. Lots of meth/ice in Hawaii. Lived there for a while and it was pretty intense.

DENNIS - 1-19-2015 at 11:11 AM

Yeah...a stroll down Hotel Street was no place for the timid as I recall.

motoged - 1-19-2015 at 12:54 PM

Drunk tourists are all too easy a target...:(

luv2fish - 1-19-2015 at 02:42 PM

How do you figure " Baja Cartell Moves to Waikiki " ???? I think Baja has enough problems without people trying to attribute incidents in other parts of the world to my " THE BAJA '. When stuff does happen in Baja I'll be the first to report on it, but com on..:) Lets be fair..

Genecag - 1-19-2015 at 10:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by luv2fish  
How do you figure " Baja Cartell Moves to Waikiki " ???? I think Baja has enough problems without people trying to attribute incidents in other parts of the world to my " THE BAJA '. When stuff does happen in Baja I'll be the first to report on it, but com on..:) Lets be fair..

Just trying to add humor to the negative rap the we get in baja through the misfortune of the Golfer and Hawaii :)

alacran - 1-19-2015 at 11:34 PM

We have enough bad publicity (in BC), do not need more than is deserved. (if you do not like BC, do not come nor stay)

willardguy - 1-19-2015 at 11:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Genecag  
Quote: Originally posted by luv2fish  

Just trying to add humor to the negative rap the we get in baja through the misfortune of the Golfer and Hawaii :)

BIG mistake trying to introduce a little levity to this group! :lol:

cftlet - 1-20-2015 at 12:29 PM

I wish you had'nt mentioned Hotel street, it takes me back to my Navy days and I think I had a lot of fun there. It is all real fuzzy but yes I'm sure I had a good time there.:lol:

CortezBlue - 1-21-2015 at 06:08 PM

I read today that his story isn't adding up and they think he was making it up?

Genecag - 1-22-2015 at 10:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by alacran  
We have enough bad publicity (in BC), do not need more than is deserved. (if you do not like BC, do not come nor stay)

LOL, Thanks. Now I really feel part of the Baja Nomad Family :spingrin:

durrelllrobert - 1-22-2015 at 10:59 AM

me thinks it was the Australian Cartel; not the Baja Cartel or maybe it was the PGA Cartel

willardguy - 1-22-2015 at 11:07 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Genecag  
Quote: Originally posted by alacran  

LOL, Thanks. Now I really feel part of the Baja Nomad Family :spingrin:

welcome to the family! :lol: