BajaNomad

It's True !

Russ - 1-30-2015 at 06:13 AM

Punta Chivato got wet last night. And my dog just returned wet. We've had cloudy conditions for a week and only a drip or two that didn't move my rain gauge. Not that this will cause any road hazards but it's wet!

Brinloor - 1-30-2015 at 06:48 AM

It has been a steady rain in Mulege all night. No wind. And my dog won't go out the door.

shari - 1-30-2015 at 07:07 AM

it rained most of the afternoon and evening in GN...dang it...hope it clears enough to jump on a whale panga this morning!

Russ - 1-30-2015 at 07:29 AM

Had reports that it rained off & on all night here. This gentle rain is exactly what is needed. So little solar the last few days I had to go start my generator this morning when the power blinked off this morning.

AKgringo - 1-30-2015 at 08:12 AM

Officially the driest January on record for the Sacramento CA area, Only .01 inches of rain for the month! I am going to remove the top of my favorite Baja vehicle, and leave it off until the upholstery gets wet! I will even wash it, or better yet, pay to have it washed, to bring on the rain!

rhintransit - 1-30-2015 at 08:27 AM

very steady rain here in Loreto. started early am and doesn't look like it's going to quit any time soon

Hook - 1-30-2015 at 09:02 AM

Nearing a half inch in San Carlos, Sonora.

Probably wont last more than a couple more hours as the low is sliding NE into NM and the Texas Panhandle.

David K - 1-30-2015 at 10:36 AM

Sprinkled last night here in Alta California, but is dry now... just overcast.

durrelllrobert - 1-30-2015 at 12:13 PM

Just a few drops (if you can call that sprinkles) here at Punta Banda

satmike - 1-30-2015 at 12:37 PM

Punta San Carlos had a decent shower for a couple of hours last night.

Bob and Susan - 1-30-2015 at 02:47 PM

rain on the bay last night...enough to turn off the automatic sprinklers

David K - 1-30-2015 at 05:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bob and Susan  
rain on the bay last night...enough to turn off the automatic sprinklers

:light:

You can add a rain switch, and they will turn off automatically!

http://www.hunterindustries.com/irrigation-product/sensors/r...

motoged - 1-30-2015 at 07:32 PM

Just a few drops of rain and a few pellets of snow here.....:biggrin:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/canada/british-columbia/kamloops?ref=topnav_weather_savedcity

I much prefer the Baja version of crappy weather..:cool: