BajaNomad

San Roque....another moto ride (FIXED LINK)

motoged - 2-1-2015 at 11:23 AM

Whoops....fixed the link so you can see it :

A twelve minute ride to the coastline north of San Roque....just north of Bahia Asuncion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=544aX2cFJUA

[Edited on 2-1-2015 by motoged]

motoged - 2-1-2015 at 12:31 PM

I have fixed the link so it is "public"....sorry....this Youtubey stuff is new to me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=544aX2cFJUA

woody with a view - 2-1-2015 at 12:40 PM

did you stock that refridge prior to setting out?

blackwolfmt - 2-1-2015 at 12:48 PM

What a nice day for a ride!!:coolup:

fandango - 2-1-2015 at 01:19 PM

Nice ride Ged.
I see some tracks in the sand. At the end of the video, about the 11:11 mark, it looks like coyote.
What do you think made the tracks at 9:35 and 10:25?
Did you see any wildlife while out?

motoged - 2-1-2015 at 04:30 PM

Without watching the vid, my track observations would say coyote or desert fox rather than dog...some jackrabbit tracks....and either bobcat or fox (smaller than coyote).

Didn't see any wildlife .... other than birds and some spouting whales on that day :cool:

When I got off the bike, I walked down to cove which was littered with whale bones (Shari showed them recently in some thread)...

I might post the ride out later...

Quote: Originally posted by fandango  
Nice ride Ged.
I see some tracks in the sand. At the end of the video, about the 11:11 mark, it looks like coyote.
What do you think made the tracks at 9:35 and 10:25?
Did you see any wildlife while out?

Bajaboy - 2-1-2015 at 04:38 PM

That's a fun road GED. I run out there often and then return via the coast road. Most likely, those are coyote tracks. They dig up clams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWeFgrZeScE

Thanks for sharing!

[Edited on 2-1-2015 by Bajaboy]

motoged - 2-1-2015 at 04:49 PM

Lots of trails through a real variety of desert topography...love it :cool:

motoged - 2-3-2015 at 04:07 PM

Nomads,
I am working on sending some of my helmet-cam videos to YouTube and sharing them here. I am not editing them with cool tunes, clever captions, and without the shots of me peering into the camera when I turn it on and off.....right now, just because of the time required for a more "polished" video "experience".

The videos are "raw".....just the facts (images and sounds)....your perceptions may vary (YPMV :biggrin: ).

I have an Agua Verde ride in the uploading stage and have more to come.....

These vids are intended to "just show kinda what it looks like" for those who haven't seen some of these locales, or as a reminiscence for those that have.

No pretense....just raw video footage. :saint: :cool:

[Edited on 2-3-2015 by motoged]

David K - 2-3-2015 at 05:31 PM

Thanks Ged! Some of the music people add to You Tubes is best shut off, anyway!

[Edited on 2-4-2015 by David K]

motoged - 2-3-2015 at 06:31 PM

David,
I agree....I am not a fan of some of the headbanger muzak the kids play these days....:biggrin: