BajaNomad

Anybody knows: MICHEL CLAYTON FETTEROLF. 67 from Missouri

Fernweh - 2-3-2015 at 08:47 PM

Please see the post on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/estela.antillon.7

[Edited on 2-4-2015 by Fernweh]

tripledigitken - 2-3-2015 at 10:18 PM

Fernweh,

Would you please provide some information with your post, not all are facebook users.

Thanks

Fernweh - 2-3-2015 at 10:33 PM

Copied from that Facebook site:

This is Mr Michel, is a US citizen, in January 12 arrived at The Port Of San called " Blas, " a vacacionar ago, 3 days was assaulted in his home for three subjects that I attacked a machetazos, which is why I was moved to Tepic no chance to save his right hand so that he was amputada. I also lost teeth and it has 2 ribs fracturadas.

Nobody extended assistance in their own language... Ni him explicaron nothing, much less made someone who is responsible for the, Public Prosecutor's office came and could not communicate with each other because no one knew English, and that is why my friend Lily, who is in bed side to see the situation, I came to see if I could help with the translation.

I have just arrived and they do not know how happy I got the power to understand in his language. Is in shock emotional, finds ironic as being a veteran of the war in Vietnam has ever happened to him nothing and came to Mexico solo at the end of mutilated.

The past three days was put and since then the social worker is ' trying ' to contact the American Embassy for notificarles the situation because he wants to be helped to return to their country.
I went to work, social and no one could say nothing, then they came up with that, if they were aware of the case, and at the end they came up with the data that, in your moment of the provided they do not find!! Jajajajq.. It turns out that of a turn to another they lost... Lmao!! At the end of the day.....
Honestly I think with deep grief and helplessness is the ineptiud with which you play in the hospital, and that is why I have decided to help him directly, I am going to give to the task of tracing and his family in USA.

I ask for your help in sharing the picture of your contacts and / or various forms of news and see if pure accident leaves something to help us, thats the same if anyone knows or knows the \# of consulate or any other place where to address them I would appreciate it.
To all my friends San called " Blas, " Please help me to see if any other American it located and could give us more data because they do not remember much, do not know how to tell me your address in the harbor. It is important to ubicarlo and see what condition is because we talk about having a valuable things $$$ In this.
Your full name is Michel Clayton fetterolf. 67 years of age. Coming from Missouri.

Help to help, please.

durrelllrobert - 2-4-2015 at 08:43 AM

How sad. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Skipjack Joe - 2-4-2015 at 09:01 AM

Well, this is unsettling.

paranewbi - 2-4-2015 at 11:40 AM

Simply look for 'people search' on a US Web search and use one of the search for people sites...
I did on Intelius pasting in this gentleman's name and it shows a person matching name and age from Jefferson city MO.
For a few bucks further information on this individual can be derived.

Fernweh - 2-4-2015 at 12:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  
Simply look for 'people search' on a US Web search and use one of the search for people sites...
I did on Intelius pasting in this gentleman's name and it shows a person matching name and age from Jefferson city MO.
For a few bucks further information on this individual can be derived.

I made a mistake and found the info

Thanks

latina - 2-4-2015 at 01:45 PM

What a horror story...it is in all the on-line spanish newspapers...There is an obituary on-line which names a person with this same name as a surviving son, and also names sisters and presumably sons, nephews and nieces... in Montana and Kalamazoo, Michigan. I also saw another person with the same name who is listed as a retired attorney...Why isn't the US Embassy assisting?

BajaBlanca - 2-4-2015 at 07:53 PM

Good God.

Whale-ista - 2-4-2015 at 07:59 PM

What a tragedy- I wish him a safe return to friends/family, a full recovery and good medical care back home.

Sending him prayers...

tripledigitken - 2-4-2015 at 08:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Whale-ista  
What a tragedy- I wish him a safe return to friends/family, a full recovery and good medical care back home.

Sending him prayers...

I understand your sentiment, but he'll never have a complete recovery.
:(