BajaNomad

Poncho in San Rafeal needs some shoes and things

willyAirstream - 2-15-2015 at 07:55 AM

Posting for a friend.....
Quote:
We met this great guy at Bahia San Rafeal, named Pancho. He needs a couple of things, 8 AAA batteries, size 8 shoes but he would take anything for sure and some pants. Any cloths for that matter would be appreciated

TIA

TMW - 2-15-2015 at 10:19 AM

Last April was the last time I saw Pancho. I won't be going down again until next month. But I can put together some stuff for him when I do go. Thanks for the update.

TMW - 2-15-2015 at 10:45 AM

Pancho is the guy in the middle

AKgringo - 2-15-2015 at 11:00 AM

I spent the night there in late October, I left him a pair of jeans, some fresh fruit, canned meats (no refrigeration, or teeth needed) and some fresh water.
If this photo is recent, those might be the jeans, because I don't think he had any at that time.

Edit......The season before that I left him with an LED light that uses AAA batteries

[Edited on 2-15-2015 by AKgringo]

TMW - 2-15-2015 at 02:07 PM

What size jeans does he wear? My guess is about a 28 waist.

The picture was taken in April of 2014.

AKgringo - 2-15-2015 at 03:12 PM

I still squeeze into a 32 waist (ignore what hangs over!) and I could almost fit into those jeans, so I would say Pancho is closer to a 30, but that is just a guess.

Edit....Come to think of it, Pancho did not try the jeans on while I was there, and since the photo was taken before my visit, that is a different pair. I don't know if he was able to use them.

[Edited on 2-16-2015 by AKgringo]