BajaNomad

Mark and Olivia's Saturday BBQ

chuckie - 3-14-2015 at 03:52 PM

You GOTTA make this event, every Saturday, starts about noon! Roast pig, Chicken, appetizers salads, Deserts...COLD beer ...on the beach at Buenaventura DO IT

[Edited on 5-4-2015 by BajaNomad]

Pescador - 3-14-2015 at 04:29 PM

Chuckie, you are starting to look like you have made several Saturdays

bill erhardt - 3-14-2015 at 06:59 PM

I've never made it to one of the Saturday barbeques, but I'd like to some time. One of the last times I saw Mark was outside Mag Bay aboard a MBO boat hooked up to a wahoo while his skipper gaffed a hoo caught by his fishing buddy. It was a good day on the Ridge.

mark.JPG - 65kB

Pompano - 3-14-2015 at 07:18 PM

Mark & Olivia's. A beautiful place in the sun. Mmm...I can smell that BBQ now!

[Edited on 5-4-2015 by BajaNomad]

norte - 3-14-2015 at 10:19 PM

so how come there is never any pictures of a bunch of people there?

bajabuddha - 3-14-2015 at 10:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  
so how come there is never any pictures of a bunch of people there?

What's your point? Lonely under the bridge?

chuckie - 3-15-2015 at 04:40 AM

Maybe the pics were taken when there were no people there? Sure was a lot Yesterday...Dumb question...

Tioloco - 3-15-2015 at 07:25 AM

Norte-
You stated before that you don't go to Mexico.
For that I am grateful, but why not stay away from Mexico based forums if you are only going to be a negative annoyance?
I hope you have a nice day! :)

Alan - 3-15-2015 at 01:46 PM

Competing with La Serenidad or did they discontinue their pig roasts?

Tioloco - 3-15-2015 at 11:38 PM

I will be through there on a Wednesday or Thursday. They open those days? Would like to try it out- looks like a cool place.

norte - 3-16-2015 at 09:51 AM

Tioloco. I used to, until the people, crime, and property thievery drove me out...besides, my question was a legitimate observation. Only the club can comment?

bajabuddha - 3-16-2015 at 10:46 AM

Tioloco, I'm sure Mark and Olivia will take good care of you; stop in and have a burger and a beverage, and enjoy one of the most eclectic bar/restaurants in Baja.

Meanwhile, ignore the troll... looks like you already have him figured out.

Pompano - 3-16-2015 at 10:56 AM

Good grief, I posted this in the wrong thread the first time, so here it is in the right one...:rolleyes:

This thread has a complaining but funny side, like this story..

It takes a disciplined spirit to endure the monastery on Mount Serat in Spain.

One of the fundamental requirements of this religious order is that the young men must maintain silence. Opportunities to speak are scheduled once every two years, at which time they are allowed to speak only two words.

One young initiate in this religious order, who had completed his first two years of training, was invited by his superior to make his first two-word presentation. "Food terrible," he said.

Two years later the invitation was once again extended. The young man used this forum to exclaim, "Bed lumpy."

Arriving at his superior's office two years later he proclaimed, "I quit."

The superior looked at this young monk and said, "You know, it doesn't surprise me a bit. All you've done since you arrived is complain, complain, complain."