CaboSur - 4-2-2015 at 08:07 AM

This is one i haven't seen before.

David K - 4-2-2015 at 09:00 AM

Fun graphics!

Ateo - 4-2-2015 at 09:01 AM

Look at the size of that Dorado!!!

Guess I was wrong

durrelllrobert - 4-2-2015 at 09:30 AM

Thought you had a map showing the locations of BN posters down there. Most of the places they post about aren't even on my Baja map
El Toro Guero
Playa Requeson
San Bruno
Punta Chivato
Lopez Mateos
San Nicolas
San Juanico
El Sacrificio
Campo Beluga
Los Barrilee
etc...
Maybe DK has such a map?

[Edited on 4-2-2015 by durrelllrobert]

ElCap - 4-2-2015 at 11:01 AM

I never saw that on Isla Espiritu Santo before;)

AKgringo - 4-2-2015 at 12:16 PM

The marlin in the second photo could be an explanation for the origin of the 'PITA Nomad' designation!
I wonder if there was a companion map of Baja Norte?

David K - 4-2-2015 at 02:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by durrelllrobert  
Thought you had a map showing the locations of BN posters down there. Most of the places they post about aren't even on my Baja map
El Toro Guero
Playa Requeson
San Bruno
Punta Chivato
Lopez Mateos
San Nicolas
San Juanico
El Sacrificio
Campo Beluga
Los Barrilee
etc...
Maybe DK has such a map?

[Edited on 4-2-2015 by durrelllrobert]

I can make you a map but I am not sure what you want shown? Half the places in your list are on all the good maps... A just don't know 'El Toro Guero' and do you mean Los Barriles?

If we add our personal place names, 'Shell Island' isn't on a map, but it is in a book. 'Scorpion Bay' finally made it on maps and so did 'Seven Sisters', so gringo names do get recognized eventually... Willard Bay is another example! The 'Widowmaker' Grade near Mission Santa Maria has gained wide acceptance since I named that place back in 1999. Anything is possible if you have enough passion and it makes sense to others.

Udo - 4-3-2015 at 01:57 PM

Many of the tourist shops on Ensenada's main drag have the map that Cabosur wants.

Down near Cabo and SJDC, check with bajajudy (send her a u-2). she has several maps in her book store.

Alan - 4-3-2015 at 04:14 PM

Perhaps the 'El Toro Guero' he refers to is the marisco restaurant on Abasolo in La Paz. He can find it on his map at the intersection of Abasolo and Sonora.

willardguy - 4-3-2015 at 04:19 PM

I notice "el toro bravo" was left off the map! :O