BajaNomad

Happy Easter, Nomads ~ ADDENDUM

bajabuddha - 4-4-2015 at 03:38 PM

Happy Semana Santa, y'all.... and for some (of us) don't forget to hide your own Easter eggs tonight!! :lol:

factoid: the Easter bunny hides eggs because he doesn't want folks to know he fools around with chickens... :wow:

2nd factoid: Sunday is when the Easter bunny moved a big rock, stepped into the sunlight, looked at his shadow, and said,
"Nope. Six more weeks". :smug:

3rd factoid: A hard-boiled egg placed in a large martini pickles very well. :yes:

SO........ Did y'all find all your own eggs this morning? Reminds me, when I lived in southern Utah we'd have a big Easter hunt, but we'd hide hundreds of mini-bottles (collected over several months). It was an all-day party, no rush, and everyone was very spirit-ual. If you didn't like your color of egg, you'd swap with someone who did. Burgers and dogs on the Barbie, ice-chest of pops and cerveza....... EASTER CAN BE FUN!

[Edited on 4-5-2015 by bajabuddha]

Marc - 4-4-2015 at 04:30 PM

Same to you. have a good one.:saint::saint::saint:

chuckie - 4-4-2015 at 04:33 PM

AYE!

rts551 - 4-4-2015 at 04:43 PM

Happy bunny day! looks like the crowds in San Flipi and Rockon point (Penasco) are going nuts.

basautter - 4-4-2015 at 05:11 PM

And a Happy Easter to you too!

DENNIS - 4-4-2015 at 05:34 PM

XLNT. Thanks.

bajabuddha - 4-5-2015 at 10:00 AM

SO........ Did y'all find all your own eggs this morning? Reminds me, when I lived in southern Utah we'd have a big Easter hunt, but we'd hide hundreds of mini-bottles (collected over several months). It was an all-day party, no rush, and everyone was very spirit-ual. If you didn't like your color of egg, you'd swap with someone who did. Burgers and dogs on the Barbie, ice-chest of pops and cerveza....... EASTER CAN BE FUN! :bounce:

[Edited on 4-5-2015 by bajabuddha]

CaboMagic - 4-5-2015 at 11:31 AM

bajabuddha your posts often make me smile so I thought I'd share this with you :-) it was sent to us many years ago by a childhood friend of Tommy and I think it is hilarious:bounce:

happy egg hunting everyone, and enjoy the egg salad sammies ;)

Easter cartoon.jpg - 17kB

Happy Easter

Osprey - 4-5-2015 at 11:40 AM

easter.jpg - 32kB