BajaNomad

SCORE BajaSur 500?

LaTijereta - 4-15-2015 at 02:21 PM

Where will you be watching the race between Cabo and Loreto on Saturday??

Great seats along the arroyo coming down from San Javier into Loreto....

StuckSucks - 4-15-2015 at 04:24 PM

I will be watching from the inside of a COPS Racing chase truck between Cabo and Loreto. My only question: when the sun comes up Sunday morning, where will I be?

dtbushpilot - 4-15-2015 at 05:07 PM

I will begin watching it at the soccer field in Cabo and see the last of it in Loreto. If I'm not in Buena Vista on Sunday when the sun comes up something unfortunate happened.

StuckSucks - 4-15-2015 at 05:16 PM

<-- I will be driving this

LaTijereta - 4-15-2015 at 05:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by StuckSucks  
I will be watching from the inside of a COPS Racing chase truck between Cabo and Loreto. My only question: when the sun comes up Sunday morning, where will I be?

You might be parked in front of the Rodeo in Loreto.. they should be open til 5-6 in the morning on Sunday..

dtbushpilot - 4-15-2015 at 06:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by StuckSucks  
<-- I will be driving this

I will be driving a silver Dodge 4 door diesel pick up that may or may not have a KTM or two in the back, I'll keep an eye out for you.....dt

[Edited on 4-16-2015 by dtbushpilot]

bill erhardt - 4-16-2015 at 05:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by LaTijereta  
Where will you be watching the race between Cabo and Loreto on Saturday??

Great seats along the arroyo coming down from San Javier into Loreto....

Kris.....How will the race and related activities affect access to the launch ramp Saturday and Sunday?

LaTijereta - 4-16-2015 at 06:29 AM

Bill..
I know they will start closing the Malacon from B.Juarez > South to the Oasis starting on Friday night.. There will be a lot of traffic parked on both sides of B.Juarez, but you should be able to get to the marina from the North... Race will not finish till 6am on Sunday.. with the awards ceremony in front of the La Mision at 11am Sunday morning..

Buena Suerte..