BajaNomad

Itallian Sushi comes to my house in Baja

durrelllrobert - 6-17-2015 at 04:19 PM

Udo - 6-17-2015 at 04:25 PM

NICE!

Bajahowodd - 6-17-2015 at 04:43 PM

Did not realize that Wienerschnitzel had that on the menu.:P

Lobsterman - 6-18-2015 at 08:59 AM

Think I'll try that recipe with SPAM while I'm here in Hawaii. YUMMY! The square pieces will not roll off the plate.

woody with a view - 6-18-2015 at 10:02 AM

I thought sushi was eaten raw? those whacky Eyetalians!

AKgringo - 6-18-2015 at 10:12 AM

A friend dropped off a tray of sushi for me recently, apparently it was over stock from the deli she works at.

It fried up OK, but frankly, I don't see what the attraction is. It still isn't up to a fish taco!

bajagrouper - 6-19-2015 at 08:06 AM

Just curios Robert, did the pasta inside the hotdog cook?

bajabuddha - 6-19-2015 at 08:31 AM

Somehow, ketchup and mustard or pickle relish doesn't seem appealing on that dish... and I've heard of spaghetti and meat balls, but that's just....... nevermind.

4Cata - 6-20-2015 at 12:07 AM

This dish not only entertained my grandkids but they loved it! Went thru a helluva lot of pasta though, getting it threaded thru the hotdogs. Tip: let hotdogs come to room temp first, theyre a little softer, maybe even nuke them half a minute. Course, time taken depends on the age of kids. Second tip: do it outside or you'll be sweeping a while. Added parmesan cheese to it, also.

durrelllrobert - 6-20-2015 at 11:09 AM

Quote: Originally posted by 4Cata  
This dish not only entertained my grandkids but they loved it! Went thru a helluva lot of pasta though, getting it threaded thru the hotdogs. Tip: let hotdogs come to room temp first, theyre a little softer, maybe even nuke them half a minute. Course, time taken depends on the age of kids. Second tip: do it outside or you'll be sweeping a while. Added parmesan cheese to it, also.

Vienna sausage is very soft so very little spaghetti gets broken + the grankids love it.

bajabuddha - 6-20-2015 at 09:31 PM

Just proves the old adage:
The difference between boogers and Brussels sprouts is,

..........Kids won't eat Brussles sprouts...... ;)

4Cata - 6-21-2015 at 02:27 AM

OMG, buddha, what a thought! Wish I'd said it, though my grandkids love Brussel sprouts.