BajaNomad

More beach

Osprey - 6-22-2015 at 03:27 PM

Going for a nice swim most days now that the water has heated up some. 87 degrees today.

I'm starting to wonder "Where the hell is everybody?" cause I've had the whole bay, the whole beach to myself.

Best Beach.JPG - 31kB

dorado50 - 6-22-2015 at 03:32 PM

where you is?

Osprey - 6-22-2015 at 04:01 PM

Palmas Bay, La Ribera, East Cape, BSC

dorado50 - 6-22-2015 at 05:35 PM

Looks like a corona beer moment....:biggrin:

bledito - 6-22-2015 at 06:36 PM

whole beach to yourself. Would you rather there were a thousand plus people swimming ,jet skis, para sails, boat tours, drunks, and garbage strewn around. timeshare hawkers and all sorts of guys and gals trying to sell you on anything they can to get money out of your pocket. last time I was there it was just like you say, noone around. nice and peaceful.

Osprey - 6-23-2015 at 06:54 AM

I feel like I'm explaining a cartoon. It wasn't a complaint dude, it was an exclamation of joy, a statement of how lucky I am to have the place to myself.

You are a great conclusion jumper; just like me, I'm a world class conclusion jumper. You must do a lot of supposin'. Are you a writer?

durrelllrobert - 6-23-2015 at 07:31 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bledito  
whole beach to yourself. Would you rather there were a thousand plus people swimming ,jet skis, para sails, boat tours, drunks, and garbage strewn around. timeshare hawkers and all sorts of guys and gals trying to sell you on anything they can to get money out of your pocket. last time I was there it was just like you say, noone around. nice and peaceful.

Just be happy that it's Baja and not China:

BajaUtah - 6-23-2015 at 07:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Osprey  
Palmas Bay, La Ribera, East Cape, BSC

That's why I built out at Lighthouse Point. Most beautiful beach you could imagine and not a soul on it. Most days it's just me and the pelicans.

sd - 6-23-2015 at 08:03 AM

Perfect photo Osprey! I think there may be a rooster fish out there sharing your experience.

bledito - 6-23-2015 at 07:06 PM

be sure to bring a floatie when ya go for those swims. Getting a cramp with not a soul around could be deadly. I,m just a wanna be writer with poor grammer and worse punctuation. I too like that the beach there is void of all the afore mentioned nusiances. Hope you didn't let the cat out of the bag. If the development there had not been stopped it would be a whole different beach.