BajaNomad

White Sharks

Ski Baja - 9-2-2003 at 10:26 AM

Has anyone heard anything about the White Shark attack in Rosarito Beach ? I heard a rumour it was in Eccos and on the news yesterday morning. Supposedly occured on Sunday at K 38. Jesse ?

Bob H - 9-2-2003 at 01:17 PM

There have been a few very recent reports of Great White Shark sightings close to shore in Southern California. I haven't heard anything about an attack in Rosarito Beach.

JESSE - 9-2-2003 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ski Baja
Has anyone heard anything about the White Shark attack in Rosarito Beach ? I heard a rumour it was in Eccos and on the news yesterday morning. Supposedly occured on Sunday at K 38. Jesse ?

I spoted one ( Shark) last Saturday in Baja Malibu, haven't heard anything about an attack, but theres definately an increase in sightings, my opinion is that this is because of the increase in Seals eating fish near the shores.

Anonymous - 9-3-2003 at 08:11 AM

Bob H: Could you explain your photo inset - that's fascinating! How did you do that?

Great White at Coronados off Rosarito

Anonymous - 9-5-2003 at 09:13 AM

Local Mexican surfer Jose reports a fisherman buddy of his caught a 20' Great White within the last few weeks off one of the Coronados. There was a photo in Baja Echoes(?), the local paper. Earlier sighting of a BIG GREAT WHITE was at Calafia a week or so earlier. It scared everybody out of the water except the lawyers. Probably the same fish.

Bob H - 9-5-2003 at 10:37 AM

My avatar was found on the internet, using google search engine for "animated avatars". This particular one caught my eye!
Bob H:o:lol: