BajaNomad

LOORS at Estero Beach

o3dave - 7-31-2015 at 04:04 PM

Anybody there or going? Sure would like to not miss this event. I believe its the first ever for the lucas oil series. They are predicting the highest speeds for a short course ever. I really enjoy the property and add some Kyle Leduc tearing up a short course. I hope karma has its way with my boss!

Bajahowodd - 7-31-2015 at 04:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by o3dave  
Anybody there or going? Sure would like to not miss this event. I believe its the first ever for the lucas oil series. They are predicting the highest speeds for a short course ever. I really enjoy the property and add some Kyle Leduc tearing up a short course. I hope karma has its way with my boss!

Inside their property? Wow.

greengoes - 8-2-2015 at 08:41 AM

Three year lease of land to Lucas Oil who bankrolled all the infrastructure. I think Papas and Beer are part of the development team also.

They have turned one of the nicest ex-pat communities into an amusement park. If you get tired of watching cars go in circles they also have camel rides available.

Papa Tony is spinning in his grave.

Where do you find the results?

durrelllrobert - 8-3-2015 at 03:05 PM

durrelllrobert - 8-3-2015 at 03:19 PM

Just found these photos on line. The last one shows the apparent winner. Who is he?

o3dave - 8-3-2015 at 03:27 PM

That is Kyle Leduc. I believe he has won the last 10 straight pro 4 races. Very impressive considering the competition.