BajaNomad

October Road Trip Invitation

AyVamos - 9-1-2015 at 10:51 AM

Dear Baja Nomads if you are the adventures type or just want to have the full experience we are 3 Mexican People planning a road trip down south with no particular ending spot because we don't want to be pressure by time, The general idea it’s to leave on October 2 returning Sunday 11, The plan it’s to visit as many Missions, beaches and points of interest down the way as we can, we will camp some days and stay on moderate budget hotels others, We use to be 4 people and one just cancel so i have a room for one if someone is interested, we are between the ages of 37 to 27, the gender does not matter. We love music, beer, and good times, We are not surfers or kayakers but there a lot space for your if you bring it, we are driving a 4x4 full size Truck and sharing for all the expenses
We Gould like to get as far as Cabo but for sure to Loreto
Needless to say that the person interested has to be easygoing, clean, and respectful, as for us we will try to be the same to you, All of us are college graduates and working people
We can adapt to places that you want to visit or stay, we can talk before leaving about it
You will be responsible for bringing you’re own camping equipment or other necessities that you need
Some days we will ate at restaurants others will cook specially if we are camping (you won’t need stove or other cooking items)
If someone its interested please email me back to Ayvamos@gmail.com or in the forum but I don’t check it everyday
If I miss some important info please let me know
Best regards
Chuck P

Ateo - 9-1-2015 at 12:05 PM

Welcome to Nomads. I like your name.

Sounds like a ton of fun but my butt will be working. Thanks for the invite.

Please sip a tecate for me.

David K - 9-1-2015 at 01:26 PM

Sounds wonderful Chuck! Have a great time and do post a trip report here after you are back, please.

AyVamos - 9-3-2015 at 11:08 AM

Thank you Guys I will for sure Post the trip Blog