BajaNomad

Finally moved to Todos Santos....and now know LOTS of folks!

safarigirl - 9-9-2015 at 07:20 AM

I posted about moving to Todos Santos and not knowing anyone a little over a month ago, and asked for any suggestions on meeting like-minded people....since then, I have met a lot of wonderful folks! I did take one of you up on your suggestion to have a little beer/munchie party - 30 people showed up! I think moving here in the heat of mid-summer was actually a good idea - those still here are friendly and welcoming and it is a smaller community to break into.

I look forward to continuing to meet more Baja buddies, and if any of you get to Todos Santos, I'd love to swap stories! ~Deborah

David K - 9-9-2015 at 08:36 AM

Sounds great! I hope you have a good life there... please keep us updated on things of interest!

Maron - 9-9-2015 at 08:53 AM

Good for you. CONGRATS!!

Cappy - 9-9-2015 at 09:36 AM

The summer is the best time of year for todos. Wait till winter when all the snowbirds return and take over like they own the place

BajaBlanca - 9-10-2015 at 12:12 AM

great to hear it is working out!

pauldavidmena - 9-10-2015 at 05:50 AM

Even though we typically visit Todos Santos to escape the New England winter, we've enjoyed our trips during the summer very much. You get to meet the locals and the die-hard ex-pats, and you learn first-hand what "Baja Midnight" is.

shari - 9-10-2015 at 06:54 AM

I bet that was quite a munchy party with 30 people... all getting to know each other..wow...alot of interesting folks I bet! thanks for the follow up Safari girl...enjoy the show!