BajaNomad

Chupa

captkw - 9-9-2015 at 02:30 PM

have seen many pics of folks getting sprayed with DDT in beach wear, ads in the us when it came out on the market !! Yikes !! and better yet,lots of folks brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste..I guess some folks follow, some lead and most don't know what happened... Ask any old indian about trusting the US government....

[Edited on 9-9-2015 by captkw]

Ateo - 9-9-2015 at 02:56 PM

You left out the chemtrails.

David K - 9-9-2015 at 04:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by captkw  
have seen many pics of folks getting sprayed with DDT in beach wear, ads in the us when it came out on the market !! Yikes !! and better yet,lots of folks brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste..I guess some folks follow, some lead and most don't know what happened... Ask any old indian about trusting the US government....

Can you add some context or background so we know what you are trying to share here?

toneart - 9-9-2015 at 04:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  

You beat me to it, Ateo. I was just going to say it. You are plagiarising my mind. Scary!:lol::lol::lol:

woody with a view - 9-9-2015 at 05:03 PM

he had me at Chupa!

i think he meant DEET?

msteve1014 - 9-9-2015 at 05:25 PM

It would have made SOME sense if he replied to the correct thread.:light:

woody with a view - 9-9-2015 at 05:44 PM

that would be no fun!

Udo - 9-9-2015 at 06:30 PM

:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

OOPs !!

captkw - 9-9-2015 at 08:25 PM

This was be under the DEET AND CAR FINISH post.. I messed up some how..about the chemtrails..I thought that was crazy folks till early this summer I saw a jet in a area were I learned to fly and have never seen a big jet there before and low..so I stop car and grab my boat glasses (nice/good ones) out of trunk and watch this jet dumping something out of it......I do not know what they were dumping (spraying) so I did research and found "Geoengineeringwatch.org" and found some good/solid info

[Edited on 9-10-2015 by captkw]

Location?????

frizkie - 9-11-2015 at 04:26 PM

You say your location is in BCS....El Charro????? No such place.

David K - 9-11-2015 at 05:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by frizkie  
You say your location is in BCS....El Charro????? No such place.

He's your neighbor frizkie (I think)! Just one of the many Baja place names mis-spelled!

fyi, Sunrise Cafe still making great breakfasts in Vista!

Chupacabra - 9-12-2015 at 09:08 AM

Forget about chemtrails...I want to see Obama's birth certificate!

Chupacabra - 9-12-2015 at 09:09 AM

I am honored to have my very own thread :yes:

Ateo - 9-12-2015 at 09:42 AM

You're up in the big leagues now, with your own thread. =)

LOL

captkw - 9-12-2015 at 08:55 PM

I only live in your TV,,laptop and LA CA. BUT< I have heard about this place u call mexico..El Charro is a real small cool pueblo of maybe 20 casa's and agua fresca,preza,pozo's and prenta..contigo cascada's,,did ya catch that gringo ??:lol:

[Edited on 9-13-2015 by captkw]

David K - 9-12-2015 at 09:21 PM

Is your El Charro the same village that is called El Chorro by frizkie (and the topo maps, near Santiago/ Agua Caliente)?

Bajahowodd - 9-13-2015 at 03:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Chupacabra  

Donald Trump is trolling.

RE El Charro????

frizkie - 9-13-2015 at 06:58 PM

Nope, David, no such place in BCS!!! But El chorro, yes, however there is not one American male living or "wintering" here in this town. He is BSing. Makes me wonder what other kind of crap he is posting here. There was a guy a few years ago that was driving an old beat up car with a dog with him from CA. But someone told me they RUN him 'outa town!!:fire: He was just plain weird :rolleyes: :bounce: :no: :o if you know what I mean? He hasn't been back in years. Could be him if so don't believe a word he says..
Hola to Baja Angel from me :D

Osprey - 9-13-2015 at 07:15 PM

I've been to Friski's nice digs at El Chorro and it is next to paradise. What is not is camping in the arroyo for free (ala cheap gringos). Don't want to use a broad brush because there are some standup people who choose to live in the arroyo near the water because it is wild, not free.

A certain dog costume designer came over here about a year ago and he was dismissed by the owner of the campground for his strange and frightening behavior in the middle of the night.

WELL !!

captkw - 9-13-2015 at 07:23 PM

If your talking BS about me..you mistaken,,too say the least..I am loved in this area and have camping out there since 1978..No, I am Not there as we speak...and I don't know who the HELL you are..My first name is KEITH..whats yours ?? as far as being run "out of town" its sure in the hell not me..and btw "Oscar" and family have been good friends of mine for a long,long time..I know most folks in the area...so,, speak..And I don't drive a beat up old car...we have ourselves "policed" ourselves as we have have had some strange one's come into our mix..

[Edited on 9-14-2015 by captkw]

vandenberg - 9-13-2015 at 07:41 PM

If your talking BS about me..you mistaken,,too say the least..I am loved in this area and have camping out there since 1978..No, I am Not there as we speak...and I don't know who the HELL you are..My first name is KEITH..whats yours ?? as far as being run "out of town" its sure in the hell not me..and btw "Oscar" and family have been good friends of mine for a long,long time..I know most folks in the area...so,, speak..And I don't drive a beat up old car...we have ourselves "policed" ourselves as we have have had some strange one's come into our mix..

Cappy, That explains everything.:lol::lol:

David K - 9-13-2015 at 07:42 PM

So the question remains, where is El Charro... or if like one of the Seven Sisters, no exact answer for keeping it a secret?

Let's be nice too... captkw has always been a cool dude here, I just don't always understand his posts... but I know there are Nomads who never understand mine, either!! LOL

Viva Baja!

El Charro/chorro

captkw - 9-13-2015 at 07:55 PM

Its past Agua Calienta and is small pueblo af say 15 casa's..then the road goes past abe's place..A gringo that tried to take fed. land..I remember the day he came driving in.....and of course there was a krazy irish guy with peeples and bambam living out there for years undar a tree selling handcrafted stuff.."Shamess" OMG the old days...any how,,friz if you live there ...you are new or blind..everybody knows me and am very well loved in my home area..SO,, If want to dig a ditch with me ....carry on..I can bury you out there in a sec..PS,,are you with Elane ...on the island ???

David K - 9-13-2015 at 08:06 PM

Thanks for the local stories... So the arrow on the map I posted is correct then... ?

Have a great week!

DK,, yes

captkw - 9-13-2015 at 08:16 PM

You hit the nail on the head as always...Thanks for all...funny thing is,,,,I was/am the first non loco out there then came a guy from or. named "rio"..and to have put up with this new claim is a bad,,bad joke..never boring here !! LOL

Chupacabra - 9-13-2015 at 09:22 PM

Its past Agua Calienta and is small pueblo af say 15 casa's..then the road goes past abe's place..A gringo that tried to take fed. land..I remember the day he came driving in.....and of course there was a krazy irish guy with peeples and bambam living out there for years undar a tree selling handcrafted stuff.."Shamess" OMG the old days...any how,,friz if you live there ...you are new or blind..everybody knows me and am very well loved in my home area..SO,, If want to dig a ditch with me ....carry on..I can bury you out there in a sec..PS,,are you with Elane ...on the island ???

www.aa.org

bajabuddha - 9-14-2015 at 07:09 AM

www.aa.org

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nomania strikes again. Now WTF is Agua CalientA?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David K - 9-14-2015 at 09:03 AM

You guys are tougher Baja spelling police than I!!!:cool:

Loved???

frizkie - 9-14-2015 at 03:40 PM

Loved....Oh now, that's funny...must be a different El Charro :lol:
Sorry to break the news to you but your "friend" Oscar has been dead for 3 years...a good friend woulda' known that seems to me. RIP Oscar your "good friend" doesn't even miss ya. :(

Oscar

captkw - 9-14-2015 at 05:57 PM

And ya think I didn't know that ?? and its been longer than 3 years...The "happiest man" I have ever known... I'm just trying to find out who you are...Whats your first name ?? If your in my play ground,, I will know you..Plain and simple....

Man UP !!

captkw - 9-15-2015 at 07:13 PM

You Come here and start slinging mud..

Chicken Chit

captkw - 9-18-2015 at 07:36 PM

So,, you have not gave a name or reason !! whats up with your BS talk..I will always back my post"s and talk..So far ,,you a little Kid outside the candy store :lol:

[Edited on 9-19-2015 by captkw]

chippy - 9-19-2015 at 10:52 AM

Being an internet tough guy is funny and your grammar is beyond funny. Carry on cap!!

BO's hawaiian b

durrelllrobert - 9-20-2015 at 09:46 AM

I assume you mean the real one:

But just in case you meant the forged certificate of live birth from Hawaii here it is for comparison:

1. No attending physician signature or license number
2. No address for the attending physician or hospital
3. No parent signature
4. No parent DOB or age of parent or parent place of birth.
5. Father’s race would not be “African”, that is country of origin. Race would be black or Negro (1960’s)
6. Was this a single birth or multiple birth.
7. No Registrars name or signature.

Chupacabra - 9-20-2015 at 12:50 PM