Bruce R Leech - 9-13-2015 at 02:03 PM

anyone hear about a 6.6 saturday:?:?

elgatoloco - 9-13-2015 at 02:34 PM

59 KM SSW of Topolobampo 1:14 AM. No reports of any fish harmed. Yet.:saint:

StuckSucks - 9-13-2015 at 02:47 PM

David K - 9-13-2015 at 02:51 PM

Baja continues to slip northwest.

CaboSur - 9-13-2015 at 04:18 PM

Nothing felt here in San Jose del Cabo. A neighbor said one of her mirrors moved.. Amazing such a strong earthquake relative close and nothing felt, that's ok with me..

Bob and Susan - 9-13-2015 at 04:25 PM

nothing felt here on the bay in mulege...dolphins swam by this morning like usual

Chupacabra - 9-13-2015 at 09:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

Build a fence.

motoged - 9-14-2015 at 10:11 AM

No....that is a myth created by Big Government scientists on the gravy train, David.

When I travel south, I always see that Baja is still south of the last taco stand in Sandy Eggo....no way it is moving north.

It was always south of you....no way it is moving....it was south when I was a kid living in Sandy Eggo....still there. eh?!

David K - 9-14-2015 at 01:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

No....that is a myth created by Big Government scientists on the gravy train, David.

When I travel south, I always see that Baja is still south of the last taco stand in Sandy Eggo....no way it is moving north.

It was always south of you....no way it is moving....it was south when I was a kid living in Sandy Eggo....still there. eh?!

Like the rising sea level, it is moving towards Canada so slowly you will never notice the reduced amount of kilometers to get there!

Bruce R Leech - 9-14-2015 at 08:16 PM

Thanks for the info Nomads.

DENNIS - 9-15-2015 at 06:56 AM

However, slipping or not, the peninsula continues to roll westward, away from the mainland. The evidence is right here in my back yard.
High atop the hill behind my house, maybe 600 feet above sea level, small abalone shells can be found in abundance buried in the hillside. They used to be under water.

Ateo - 9-15-2015 at 07:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

However, slipping or not, the peninsula continues to roll westward, away from the mainland. The evidence is right here in my back yard.
High atop the hill behind my house, maybe 600 feet above sea level, small abalone shells can be found in abundance buried in the hillside. They used to be under water.

No Dennis. God put those there to test your faith. The earth is really only 6000 years old. I'm kidding.

bajabuddha - 9-15-2015 at 11:37 AM

There are sea shell fossils on the flanks of Everest, where Noah had lunch one day. :biggrin:

DENNIS - 9-15-2015 at 02:01 PM

Great...a bunch of scientists. :lol: