BajaNomad

, it is dangerous

watizname - 9-13-2015 at 09:55 PM

:o:biggrin::o:biggrin::o:biggrin:

ehall - 9-14-2015 at 04:49 AM

Was this a high school kids paper? Journalist in the making. He can already sensationalize.

durrelllrobert - 9-14-2015 at 08:12 AM

I'm sure the Mayan and Aztec God's were angry long before the Peruvian ones were.

David K - 9-14-2015 at 09:00 AM

He sounds like a future Baja Nomad... lot's of drama and confusion!

(Seriously, very good attempt with dramatic writing... if a middle school student?)

motoged - 9-14-2015 at 09:35 AM

Hmmmmm.....he sounds more like a republican who thinks Trump will make "America great again"....and cleanse the country of angry gods south of the border :lol:

....and one who has a peculiar idea about things....but then again, he's still a kid in elementary school by the looks of his writing style and general knowledge....

bajabuddha - 9-14-2015 at 01:10 PM

"Period 3" is probably early middle school; kids learn their politics from their daddies and like to mimic daddy's beliefs (until they grow a brain and leave home).

I'm surprised the tyke's last name isn't "K". :P

David K - 9-14-2015 at 01:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
"Period 3" is probably early middle school; kids learn their politics from their daddies and like to mimic daddy's beliefs (until they grow a brain and leave home).

No, drama and confusion would be others, as I mentioned earlier... I am into facts and clarity... as was my dad... you want to insult him too?

bajabuddha - 9-14-2015 at 03:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

No, drama and confusion would be others, as I mentioned earlier... I am into facts and clarity... as was my dad... you want to insult him too?

as you always mention you mean..... facts and clarity.....

FISH ON !