BajaNomad

Something that goes well with my morning coffe

Russ - 9-23-2015 at 07:07 AM

Being stuck NOB isn't very nice but I check out the weather forecasts each morning and This is always a great sight with coffee.

shari - 9-23-2015 at 08:27 AM

me too Russ...we sure have had a rather easy time of it this September compared to last year....lets hope it stays that way!

Here is a little sweetness for your coffee Russ from Beth's place in Asuncion

SFandH - 9-23-2015 at 08:39 AM

Nice sunset!!

Russ - 9-23-2015 at 08:42 AM

Thanks Shari! I love the Pacific side! Grew up in Laguna Beach where I'm wait the okay from doctors to return home. Maybe next week....
Hey Beth! Nice view!

durrelllrobert - 9-23-2015 at 08:47 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Russ  
Thanks Shari! I love the Pacific side! Grew up in Laguna Beach where I'm wait the okay from doctors to return home. Maybe next week....
Hey Beth! Nice view!

Thought you might stay there and become the new official greeter :biggrin:

shari - 9-23-2015 at 09:13 AM

it is actually a sunrise over Bahia Asuncion....it is pretty confusing when guests see the sun rise in what they think is the west!

sunsets are for happy hour not coffee!!! here is one from our front yard to enjoy with the c-cktail of your choice....it's 5:00 somewhere right!

durrelllrobert - 9-23-2015 at 09:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
it is actually a sunrise over Bahia Asuncion....it is pretty confusing when guests see the sun rise in what they think is the west!

sunsets are for happy hour not coffee!!! here is one from our front yard to enjoy with the c-cktail of your choice....it's 5:00 somewhere right!

Did you let Uo and Janna know this?

Russ - 9-23-2015 at 12:18 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot she has both sunup and down from her lot... I think... Outstanding sunset photo!

shari - 9-23-2015 at 12:25 PM

Udo & Jana face west as we do here at La Bufadora Inn...but many places on the bay side like the Beach House, Campo Sirena, RedMesas house etc face east! And lucky Beth has both east and west like Russ said!

The funny thing about this sunset photo is that I heard a big set of waves thundering in and grabbed my camera and ran outside to the blowhole and didnt have time to frame much or anything and just quickly clicked this one....I probably took 20 more that just werent as dramatic as this one I call whale's tail spray!

Cappy - 9-24-2015 at 06:14 AM

Wonder how many nomads have that same ritual every morning.