BajaNomad

HAPPY BIRTH-ING DAY FRIZKIE!

David K - 10-19-2015 at 10:44 PM

Hope it is a great one and don't be a hoser! Okay, eh?

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

[Edited on 10-20-2015 by David K]

Birthing Day, David

frizkie - 10-19-2015 at 10:54 PM

Ha! Ha! No David!! But thanks for the sweet wishes.:D.It was my Son's Birthday (and Osprey's) but being that it was my son's birthday and I am his Mother..I BIRTHED him..thus it is my "Birthing Day" Do ya get it, David????:smug:
There ya go Now you've got it Heh! Heh! But thanks again for the wishes I'll remember that on November 25th on MY birthday when I am in my Baja home :bounce: Hugs to Baja Angel for me :yes:

PS What's a "hoser"? aye?

David K - 10-19-2015 at 11:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by frizkie  
Ha! Ha! No David!! But thanks for the sweet wishes.:D.It was my Son's Birthday (and Osprey's) but being that it was my son's birthday and I am his Mother..I BIRTHED him..thus it is my "Birthing Day" Do ya get it, David????:smug:
There ya go Now you've got it Heh! Heh! But thanks again for the wishes I'll remember that on November 25th on MY birthday when I am in my Baja home :bounce: Hugs to Baja Angel for me :yes:

PS What's a "hoser"? aye?

Oh, birthING day it is, in the Great White North, you say? Happy B'day to your son then!

Thank you!

Oh, I'm a hoser... I install hundreds of feet of drip irrigation hose!

bajagrouper - 10-20-2015 at 12:51 AM

Happy"Birthing Day" to you too........

frizkie - 10-20-2015 at 02:09 AM

Thank you Rick :dudette:

Osprey - 10-21-2015 at 05:20 AM

Felicidades Friskie, you had a little boy or girl. That's easy. I had a puppy!

frizkie - 10-21-2015 at 03:59 PM

Oh Thank you, Osprey, I had a little boy :bounce: a bouncing baby boy!!...36 years ago... on your birthday. :lol: Had to celebrate your birthday somehow!!

Hope to see you in La Ribera this winter!!