BajaNomad

Seattle Seahawk vs Cowboys

Floatflyer - 10-31-2015 at 06:11 PM

I will be in Loreto tomorrow and am hoping to have a nice lunch and watch the Hawks/Cowboy game. Any recommendation on where to watch it? We may or may not spend the night, to be determined how the game goes.

IF we stay it is usually at the Ankra Hotel, if not we will be moving north to Mulege or ? Go Hawks!

mulegemichael - 11-1-2015 at 07:42 AM

Hey amigo, I think Augies bar will have the game...he has in the past...go hawks!

LaTijereta - 11-1-2015 at 10:54 AM

DelBoracho Saloon will have the game.. and great food..

Close to the airport.. just off the hwy..

fishbuck - 11-1-2015 at 11:42 AM

Go Hawks and wish I was in Baja!:coolup:

https://blogs.web.boeing.com/blogs/candis/Lists/Photos/Forms...

[Edited on 11-1-2015 by fishbuck]

DENNIS - 11-1-2015 at 11:44 AM

Say "Hello," Mikey. :bounce:

fishbuck - 11-1-2015 at 11:45 AM

Hi DENNIS:cool:

Floatflyer - 11-1-2015 at 02:03 PM

Thanks Nomads for the info. We left La Paz about 8 am and I had not received any replys so we kept going past Loreto and our first point of contact was the Hotel Serenidad in Mulege.

Que Milagro, they have the game on after the Steelers game SO, we have just ordered Pacificos and lunch AND will spend the night here!!!!

A nostalgic stop as we have had probably 50 nights here over the years and it will be awhile before we return.

Mulegemike, are you in Sequim or down here?? If here we MUST share a beer.

GO HAWKS!

AKgringo - 11-1-2015 at 02:20 PM

I could root for the Seahawks, since they are not playing against San Francisco, but I wouldn't care who was playing as long as I was watching the game in Baja!

fishbuck - 11-1-2015 at 02:24 PM

I hope you all looked at my link to the Seahawk jet. That was actually last year's plane but we painted another brand new jet for this year.
A 747-8F.

Floatflyer - 11-1-2015 at 07:13 PM

Well, it was a win but very UGLY. Rest of the season is going to be very challenging. We are backing up our chances of happiness by rooting for the Packers!!!

Watching football in Spanish is tedious for me. I also miss my DVR!!!!!