BajaNomad

Need a helping hand...Mulege Area

Joe.Acosta - 11-4-2015 at 07:54 PM

Hello All,

My name is Joe Acosta. I was wondering if anyone is or knows of anyone headed north and passing through Bahia de Concepcion. I was a recent guest of Playa Buenaventura (Mark and Olivia's place) and left a set of car keys there. I've contacted them and they have the keys. Their son Nathan suggest I try and make a post as I would have a better chance this way as opposed to mail courier service.

If anyone could lend a hand and pick up the keys. I reside in SoCal, I will either drive to BCN or if the person happens to lives in SoCal, I will drive to their locations. I can throw in some sort of compensation for the trouble.

Thank you all so much,

Joe

dtbushpilot - 11-4-2015 at 09:09 PM

Welcome to Nomads Joe.

I'll be passing through there on the 14th, if you haven't had any luck before then I'd be glad to pick them up for you. I'll be headed to San Diego, I can drop them in the mail or meet you somewhere.

[Edited on 11-5-2015 by dtbushpilot]

willyAirstream - 11-5-2015 at 07:26 AM

If you need them a bit sooner
Ask ACV to pick them up. They charge 5usd for a envelope. You could pick them up in SD
acvlogistics.com

BajaBlanca - 11-5-2015 at 09:21 AM

we have a friend going to Mulege and then headed to USA. If he agrees, I will let you know.

BajaBlanca - 11-5-2015 at 02:57 PM

so, Jerry is going to Mulege today but husband Les tells me he will only be flying to Texas on Sunday

the earliest he could mail out the keys would be Monday which ma.kes it the same as when David would mail them. I am on my way to see Jerry right now....stay tuned!

EDIT to say that jerry has envelope in hand! hopefully this goes off OK!

[Edited on 11-5-2015 by BajaBlanca]