BajaNomad

El Chapo threatens Isis !!

captkw - 12-10-2015 at 02:00 PM

LOL Its on "cartelblog.com" I found it on Beforeitsnews :lol:

BigBearRider - 12-10-2015 at 02:26 PM

Wow. This can get interesting.

StuckSucks - 12-10-2015 at 03:10 PM

El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS

It turns out a Mexican blogger leaked the message after it was sent email encrypted directly to the Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, a prominent ISIS leader. The blogger has intimate ties with actual Sinaloa cartel members, so it looks as if the warning is indeed legit.

The three central cartels which move drugs across Mexico, as well as the rest of the world, are The Sinaloa Cartel, The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and Los Zetas.

With the Middle East having become a burgeoning scene for cocaine, ecstasy and other party-based drugs, the cartels have been expanding their operational reach to these regions, hoping to heavily profit from the oil industries rich princes and wealthy businessmen who have been fueling the growing nightlife scene.

As drugs are not a part of the organizations ideology for a Muslim State, ISIS fighters have been destroying shipments of drugs from the cartels.

The cartels have made it clear that ISIS just made a huge mistake by destroying their shipments. It’s clear from the leaked emails that they are not only extremely mad, but are definitely willing to step up and take the organization out if they continue to mess with their business.

Here’s part of the leaked email:

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p*ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”

“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

It looks like it’s on. It would be ironic that the group who ends up taking out ISIS is El Chapo’s drug cartel! They seem up to the task and it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!

micah202 - 12-10-2015 at 05:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by StuckSucks  
........ it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!

.....perhaps a temporary immunity;D

Bajahowodd - 12-10-2015 at 05:41 PM

The world has gone crazy. You can thank personal media for it.

motoged - 12-10-2015 at 06:02 PM

Trump and the cartels....... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BornFisher - 12-10-2015 at 06:12 PM

According to Obama, we have a coalition of 65 countries fighting ISIS!! Of course according to Obama we have 57 states :lol::lol::lol::lol:

rts551 - 12-10-2015 at 08:06 PM

Get a grip guys. ISIS is everywhere. How does anyone take them out.

bajabuddha - 12-10-2015 at 08:21 PM

History repeats itself. The mafia battled Hitler and Mussolini, and got Carte Blanche from the US Gov't for years afterward (I won't say a word about the JFK assassination....).

What it boils down to, global politiks are bigger than us all.

Come to think of it, big boy can run for Mex/Prez and be right there with El Triump-faux!

[Edited on 12-11-2015 by bajabuddha]

LOL, see what happens watching TV does

captkw - 12-10-2015 at 08:29 PM

Isis Not everywhere !! get a GRIP !! the bogeyman is under the bed all across the planet....:lol:

ncampion - 12-10-2015 at 09:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

OK, guess we should all just shoot ourselves.

rts551 - 12-11-2015 at 07:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ncampion  
Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

OK, guess we should all just shoot ourselves.

No, but it is unrealistic to think you can take them out in one place. Its why we have been at war for many years now.

rts551 - 12-11-2015 at 07:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by captkw  
Isis Not everywhere !! get a GRIP !! the bogeyman is under the bed all across the planet....:lol:

Didn't France, San Bernardino, and other places teach you anything?

[img][/img]

KurtG - 12-11-2015 at 08:41 AM

Reminds me of when the Hells Angels told Nixon that they would volunteer to go to Vietnam and take care of those Vietcong guys.

Ateo - 12-11-2015 at 08:46 AM

But I hear the story is fake..............a blogger made it up November 30th and it spread from there. Cool story anyway. And a conversation starter.

ISIS is a religious group that actually takes their holy book literally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------
From the internet:

ORIGIN:On 10 December 2015, a rumor that drug cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman had threatened ISIS was reported on by major news outlets such as the NY Post, Forbes, and Fox News. Despite the story's wide circulation on reputable news web sites, this rumor originated on the entertainment web site Thug Life Videos:

TLV Exclusive: The famed leader of the biggest drugs cartel in the world, Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera – aka ‘El Chapo’ – has sent a chilling warning ISIS: “My men will destroy you.”

The message was sent via encrypted email to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, but details were leaked to a Mexican blogger who has close ties with Sinaloa cartel members...

... “You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p*ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”

“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

The above-quoted story was published by Thug Life Videos on 30 November 2015, but it wasn't until the story was picked up by CartelBlog.com, a web site that reports on cartel news, that it went viral. Shortly after CartelBlog posted the story on its web site, several major news outlets published headlines such as "El Chapo tells ISIS his men will destroy them" and "Cartel leader Chapo Guzmán threatens war on ISIS after terrorists destroy drug shipment."

But this is not true. Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman has not waged war against ISIS. The rumor started on a satire web site that frequently publishes fake stories. It was mistakenly picked up as a genuine news item by a web site that specializes in stories about the cartel, and was then regurgitated by several popular publications.

This isn't the first time that Thug Life Videos has fooled the media with a story about El Chapo. In October 2015, the web site helped promulgate the false story that El Chapo had put a bounty on Donald Trump's head.

A disclaimer on the site explains that while Thug Life Video's main focus is on creating and sharing videos and entertainment news, they occasionally publish satire:

Here at Thug Life Videos we create and share with you the very best in Thug Life videos and general entertainment news.

As well as more serious content, we sometimes share the odd satire stories for your entertainment.

Steve Charnock, who works for Thug Life Videos, confirmed that he wrote the now-viral piece. He told us:

"We write funny 'satire' stories occasionally which we assume are taken as jokes, and generally they are...

Maybe I didn't make this El Chapo story funny or weird enough, though. Or I just have an uncanny ability to ape how Mexican drug cartel kingpins talk. Only no one seemed to doubt it when it hit the desks of all the major news outlets. The Telegraph, Express and Mirror in the UK - Washington Post, Fox News, Sun Times, New York Post in the US.

No one checked any details or sources, they just slapped it up and within hours it's the 5th highest trending topic of Twitter, all over Facebook, and the number one story on dozens of major global news sites.

All that and I didn't make a penny extra. Life's not fair."

ISIS released a video in November 2015 listing 60 countries as its enemies; Mexico was the only Latin American country on the list. Its video was met with mockery from social media users in Mexico, but no threats from cartel bosses.

[Edited on 12-11-2015 by Ateo]

Thanks Ateo.......LOL

captkw - 12-11-2015 at 08:56 AM

I thought my laughing On The first post would have made it clear.....And, the wording itself was a dead giveaway.... Happy Xmas and good cheer !!

rts551 - 12-11-2015 at 09:01 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
But I hear the story is fake..............a blogger made it up November 30th and it spread from there. Cool story anyway. And a conversation starter.

ISIS is a religious group that actually takes their holy book literally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------
[Edited on 12-11-2015 by Ateo]

Exactly.

rts551 - 12-11-2015 at 09:04 AM

Quote: Originally posted by captkw  
I thought my laughing On The first post would have made it clear.....And, the wording itself was a dead giveaway.... Happy Xmas and good cheer !!

Not what you said on your second post. Sure glad you changed mind. :?::?: