BajaNomad

Trip report Ca to La Paz

Jack Swords - 1-13-2016 at 06:32 PM

CA to La Paz trip report. Only problem was potholes near Catavina. Flooding apparent in Baja Norte, but road was clear. Easy uneventful trip.

David K - 1-13-2016 at 06:33 PM

Thanks Jack.
I bet you are happy to be back on La Paloma?

Jack Swords - 1-14-2016 at 07:50 AM

Boat is fine, just trying to remember where stuff is, unloading the 4Runner, etc. Wx is great and nice to be back in La Paz. Once we settle in we will head down to the first site in Todos Santos and the plaza side of the second mission site. Will take lots of photos, you choose what you want, if any. Also will recheck GPS. Anything else? We have a fast Internet connection in the Marina so how should I send them to you? E-mail? Planning on next week or sooner.

David K - 1-14-2016 at 10:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Jack Swords  
Boat is fine, just trying to remember where stuff is, unloading the 4Runner, etc. Wx is great and nice to be back in La Paz. Once we settle in we will head down to the first site in Todos Santos and the plaza side of the second mission site. Will take lots of photos, you choose what you want, if any. Also will recheck GPS. Anything else? We have a fast Internet connection in the Marina so how should I send them to you? E-mail? Planning on next week or sooner.

Awesome! The new book is being test printed this week, but I can still change existing photos for newer/ better ones as well as edit GPS figures or text to reflect changes you saw.