BajaNomad

Anyone seen this couple in Central Baja camping?

shari - 1-22-2016 at 11:34 AM

A friend contacted me to try to find John & Dagmar who are somewhere camping in central Baja area...I think.
They are driving a dark blue large truck, towing a Boler with a blue stripe so should be easy to spot.

A time sensitive break-in has happened at home and are needed for immediate contact.

They need to call Dylan at home ASAP. thanks for your attention folks.

Gulliver - 1-22-2016 at 02:21 PM

What's a "Boler"?

David K - 1-22-2016 at 02:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Gulliver  
What's a "Boler"?

I wondered too... so I asked Google: http://boler.com/
(a fiberglass, compact, travel trailer... bigger than a tear-drop, but smaller than most.)

Gulliver - 1-22-2016 at 02:53 PM

Thanks.

rts551 - 1-22-2016 at 03:29 PM

What is a time sensitive break-in? Google does not know.

rts551 - 1-22-2016 at 03:31 PM

Shari....any idea of location beyond central baja...that means different things to different people. I will let people know in Abreojos (which I consider to be central. Put it out on Talk Baja.....many more members there.

[Edited on 1-22-2016 by rts551]

chippy - 1-22-2016 at 04:39 PM

Very similar to a burro.
https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=burro+camper&tbm=isch...

Gulliver - 1-22-2016 at 06:20 PM

The 'time sensitive' probably means that the insurance company is being a dolt.

Even VISA thinks that Baja is in Nigeria from the way they get their hair on fire over my credit card use down here. I have to call them up periodically to tell them that, "Yes, I really DO want my fraud protection left off until May."

Dingbats.

shari - 1-22-2016 at 07:24 PM

sorry that's all the info I have....just doing a favour for them...their friends thought they would be in our area...I consider central baja from Catavina down to Mulege.

Gulliver - 1-22-2016 at 08:29 PM

I'll pass the word to some of the likely people who might see them here in 'South Central' Mulege.

Also I'll pass the word to Ralph at Santa Inez when I talk to him on ham radio tomorrow morning. I guess that would be in 'North Central' Baja.

Baja Bucko - 1-22-2016 at 08:53 PM

Gulliver-please see my u2u....

vandy - 1-23-2016 at 08:24 AM

John and Dagmar will get the message as soon as they come back from SUP-ing.
They are near Cabo Pulmo.
Baja grapevine in action!

Gulliver - 1-23-2016 at 08:29 AM

Let us know when they get the message for sure so we don't keep them on the radar.

shari - 1-23-2016 at 08:32 AM

wow...Cabo Pulmo...excellent work Nomads...thanks so much!!!! Tell them Hola from me.

weebray - 1-23-2016 at 06:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Gulliver  
The 'time sensitive' probably means that the insurance company is being a dolt.

Even VISA thinks that Baja is in Nigeria from the way they get their hair on fire over my credit card use down here. I have to call them up periodically to tell them that, "Yes, I really DO want my fraud protection left off until May."

Dingbats.

Oh that's a great post! I have had similar conversations with my card company. They always insist it is for MY protection - oh sure.