BajaNomad

Newbie heading South

Ron in BC - 1-31-2016 at 10:33 PM

I'm in Vancouver BC and having been lurking for quite awhile. I'm heading towards Baja via Quartzsite, leaving tomorrow.

As most of you are well aware there's a ton of info on Baja out there, but a lot is just a repeat of horror stories repeated by folks who've never been to Baja.

This site has been really useful in gaining info and I'd like to thank the regulars for sharing their first hand knowledge.

I'm towing an Escape 19, stopping to see any whales we can and then on to Coyote Beach.

Thanks again for the all the useful info.

Ron

SFandH - 1-31-2016 at 10:38 PM

Have fun.

Just post here if you need any info or you're having trouble deciding which beer to buy. :cool:

bajabuddha - 1-31-2016 at 11:32 PM

PACIFICO, y Nada Mas.

Marc - 2-1-2016 at 07:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
PACIFICO, y Nada Mas.

Nope....TECATE. Is this thread being hijacked?

[Edited on 2-1-2016 by Marc]

[Edited on 2-1-2016 by Marc]

shari - 2-1-2016 at 07:57 AM

Wooooo hoooo....hey there paisano...I wish you a safe jouney to la la land! Stop in at laguna Ojo de Liebre...just south of guerrero negro and see some whales with me...ask for Shari at the gate to the lagoon!
ROAD TRIP!!!!!

please read the private message I sent via U2U box up at the top right corner of the screen.

Ron in BC - 2-1-2016 at 10:00 AM

Thanks all, that's why I signed up so I could ask questions from the brain trust. :)

Shari, yup, already had the info on how to get there etc. Hopefully we'll be over your way in a couple of weeks.

Ron