BajaNomad

SAN LUCAS COVE:have u seen this dog?

BajaBlanca - 3-4-2016 at 12:59 PM

Our friends cindy and marc are devastated that their dog apparently walked off in SAN LUCAS COVE. Goes by ZAK, has collar and tags, very friendly, slightly deaf and slightly blind. Looks like a coyote when walkin. Please call Mex cell #(686) 116-6792 or (646) 245-2658 if you spot him!

fish101 - 3-4-2016 at 02:50 PM

Blanca: I seem to remember these two with this dog when they were in Loreto a while back..Maybe the wrong ones, but it looks like the same dog as the one that they got from the RV Park in Santa Rosalia before it was closed a few years ago. Just curious if it is them, as I have not seen them for several years now.. Thanks..

[Edited on 3-4-2016 by fish101]

Whale-ista - 3-4-2016 at 05:19 PM

ohh... hope Zack finds his way home.
Please update as you hear more.

BajaBlanca - 3-4-2016 at 09:27 PM

fish I will ask them, but not now. they are so upset.

I know he was a Baja adoptee, but I don't remember from where.

zak needs to come home, for sure. they posted signs and offers of rewards and contacted police and drove around for days....

Maron - 3-4-2016 at 10:38 PM

St. Francis we need your help.

Good thoughts that Zak, is safe and will soon return home.

Peace

Bump

captkw - 3-6-2016 at 03:46 PM

since I have not been here for a long time,, I thought this is worth moving back up to da top !!

23S52N - 3-6-2016 at 04:21 PM

I think this is a worthy thread. I would go to meltdown if something happened to my two spirit guides. Sending up good smoke and karma for a quick find.

Bump.
Keith

bajabuddha - 3-6-2016 at 05:36 PM

People you're stuck with, especially relatives..... but dogs, cars and guitars is FAMBLY.

Good luck on the find. San Lucas was my home for a few years..... lots of places to roam, but maybe ol' Zach will come begging at someone's door either in the park or the village. The park is very stray-friendly.

Keep the faith.

EDIT:

I just remembered; the army base just south of there is a sanctuary for strays; they keep 'em as mascots and good company for the Soldados....... might not hurt to have someone go in, ask at the gate for permission to look for him.... COULDN'T HURT.
bb

[Edited on 3-7-2016 by bajabuddha]

BajaBlanca - 3-6-2016 at 07:54 PM

coudn't hurt at all! I will let cindy and marc know! thanks so much for the suggestion.